The Stay

Tya's POV
My hair was in my mouth, lights shined on my eye lids. I felt silk rub against my arm, memory came back to me as I opened my eyes. I looked around the room, plain white. I removed the covers off me and got off the bed, my shoes were near the door. I picked them up, I opened the door and peeped my head through.

'If I stay quiet I might be able to get out' I thought to myself, I made my way down the hall. The bad thing about this hall is if I needed to hide I would have no where to go. I power walked down the hall, a set of stairs were there. "Boss, she's gone." I heard someone's voice say, "Search the house." Oh shit.

I ran the opposite direction, "There she is, get her." 3 large guys crept towards me, "Your very pretty, no wonder why boss picked you." I ran into a room and locked the door. "Think tya, think." A window was next to a dresser, I ran to the door and looked for the latch, there isn't a fucking opening.

I began to panic as I heard pounding in the door, I put on my shoes and kicked on the window until it broke. The glass shattered as the door opened, I jumped out of windows before. They looked at me shocked as I hopped down. A bush awaited me as I fell on my feet, my ankles cracked as I tried to stand back on my feet. I limped away from the bush, "You know you won't get far." A voice came from behind me, I stopped walking and turned around. One of the guys had on black basketball shorts and a white tank top, "Don't come any closer." He stepped closer to me, "Your obviously hurt plus we have things to discuss about yesterday." He held out his hand, "If I were you I would be happy I'm being nice to you." He grabbed my hand and walked to house, "let go." I tried to break from his grip but it only got tighter.

He marched upstairs and dragged me to the room I was in before, "Don't fucking move, stay here. I'll be back." He left the room, it's too early for this shit. The only person who should be mad right now is me, I got shot with a fucking dart, chased, drugged into sleep, and jumped out a fucking window.

A guy wearing a white bunny hoodie and white shorts came inside the room, "Sorry for everyone's rash behavior, it's not a everyday thing where a hot girl is on the run in the building." He held a smile on his face it was heart warming to me, if I wasn't in a bad situation I would've been proud to see his smile.

"Why am I here?" I sighed, "To make the deal of course, but since we might be working together I'll tell you my name, my name is bunny and the guy who put you in here is Lucas." He shrugged his shoulders, "I know who you are, I have to go now." He waved goodbye and left the room. Lucas came back into the room with another girl, "This is the nurse, she's gonna treat you so please be nice." He left the room again,

"I'm Nicole, if you don't mind can you try and move your ankle around." I rotated my foot, it hurt like hell.

~~~5 minutes later~~~
Nicole wrapped my foot in some bandages and told me to take it easy, fuck taking it easy I want out. "Boss would like me to escort you downstairs." She took my hand in hers and led me out the room, she made me walk slow downstairs so I wouldn't fall or hurt myself any more. Reminds me of my mom when I broke my leg.

"Thank you Nicole, Natalia May you sit down please." On the couch sat other people, I took the single couch. I put my knees up to my chest and cradled myself, "I'm here to discuss the deal with you and they are here to help you succeed in the deal."

"I'm bunny, we already met. We would get along perfectly." He gave me another smile, "I'm baby, I'm a seductive. You'll know more about it soon." She sat back down.

"I'm Mika, I train the seducers for missions, teach them how to be sexy and get there way with men." She's really pretty, her outfit was like a rebel stripper. "I'm mon, I do combat and weapons. I will be training you until you fight like a warrior." He wore dark clothing, "I'm Laila, the other seductress. I'm really laid back I'm sure we could become good friends."

"Your Lucas, I assume your the boss. Your personality is pushy, demanding, and your a dick." I said, everyone looked at me shocked while Luke smiled, "I'll call you kitten, your so fierce." He laughed.

"The deal is you either join as a seductress or-." He took out a gun and aimed it at me, "Or I'll blow those pretty little brains out." I took a deep breath, "I'll join your fucking gang or whatever." He lowered his gun, "Smart choice kitten."