Location

(New names are the guards, letting you know😊)
Natalia POV
Its been one month since the attack, When we arrived home that day Lucas body was gone. We were searching for him or who took him. Mon, Mika, and Dan helped me take care of things and got me back to health. Baby was on an assassin job in Korea. I took the "Boss" roll in this with Mon as my right hand. Ive grown colder and colder by the day, I still do training so i can get stronger.

"T, you have a meeting. Everyone is already here, there waiting for you." Mon said, i nodded my head an changed into my "Business attire".

" Mon said, i nodded my head an changed into my "Business attire"

I walked out the room and down to the office, "Hey T." Ted greeted, i waved at him and walked into the room. "Good evening gentlemen, lets get down to business shall we." I grinned, they nodded their heads in agreement.

"What arrangement are we here to talk about?" Mon stepped forward, "They want an a higher cut on the weapon cargo." I nodded my head, "So you want more money?"

"Yes queen, We believe that getting 5% in cut isn't as fair as you get 95%, the money isn't good enough for the amount of guns placed in shipment." I shrugged my shoulders, "Alright sure 20%...IF you become our Allie, i know how little your army is compared to the others. It will benefit the the weapon shipment and we can combine our drug cartel, plus if one ever needed help in an gang war we have each others back."

"Yes, that arrangement will be bliss." I shook his hand, "Then we have ourselves a deal." "Mon, walk these gentleman out." They left the office, i leaned back in my seat. My stomach is turning, its been this for some weeks now. I felt something come up my throat, i stood from the desk and ran into the nearest bathroom. I began throwing up again, do i have the stomach flu or did I eat something bad? I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth, i went downstairs and as usual Mika and Dan are flirting, they need to just have sex already do something.

"I love you guys, i really do...but no fucking in the kitchen." I scolded, they laughed and shook their heads. "How are you feeling?" Mika asked, "Like shit, i threw up again and we still cant find anything on Lucas." I groaned, "Stop stressing yourself, your gonna get wrinkles and grey hair. Their going to find him, just give it time."

"How about we take you shopping and lets get some food." Dan insisted, "I cant turn down food."

10 pm
We returned home after getting food, I'm stuffed like a turkey on thanksgiving. Mika dropped me, Her and Dan are having some alone time. Mon sat at the stool, along with some other guards. "Your home late?" Matt said, he's always so serious. "I went out with Mika and Dan, its been stressful."

"You could've told us." Jay said, i rolled my eyes. "Its none of your concern, are the others on night patrol?" They nodded their heads, "Then go home, y'all have wives and kids to get too. Goodnight!" They left one by one saying their farewells, "Mon go home, you have a girlfriend to get to."

"Natalia, are you going to be okay alone?" Mon asked, "Yea, ill be fine."

"Are you sure? The nightmares are gone." I nodded my head, "Goodnight!" I gave him a hug and walked him out, i locked the door, set the alarm on, and grabbed a gun incase. I walked upstairs to my room and took a shower.

I changed into my shorts and sports bra, I laid in the bed until i fell asleep.

I was cleaning the kitchen and felt a pair of hands wrap around my body and hands rested on my stomach. I looked down see my round tummy and hands rubbing my stomach. I turned around and faced the stranger.

"Hey kitten." Lucas stood in front of me with the handsome smile that would make me melt, I hugged him and cried on his shoulder, "Lucas, don't leave me. Please, i cant take this anymore." He hugged me back, "I will never leave you, i love you kitten." He kissed me and kneeled down to my stomach, "I love you too princess." He kissed my stomach and blackness surrounded me, i hear sirens and yelling.

I was now in the study, i stood in a puddle of blood, i looked around the room and saw Lucas body laying their, his skin now pale and his eyes lifeless. "Lucas!" I ran to his body, "No, no, no, Lucas please." I cried as i placed his hands on my stomach, which was now flat.

I woke up, tears running down my face. "Lucas please come back to me, you cant be dead."