Mission part 2

^^please watch the video...it gives an idea of what Laila and Natalia are doing.

The song Gangsta was playing by kehlani. "Remember the routine Natalia." I nodded my head and took off my robe and dropped it to the floor, Laila did the same, some clapped and others whistled. We stood at the pole with our backs facing each other.

We started dancing and shortly after I started to enjoy myself, money was being thrown onto the stage as we climbed onto the pole. We spun around with our legs hooked onto each other for support. I tossed my head back and immediately made eye contact with Lucas. He had an amused look on his face as we continued to dance. I smiled and winked at him and pretended not to see him as we slid down the pole.

We climbed back onto the pole and did a series of other tricks. When the music stopped we slid down and hit a split and grabbed onto the pole to get back up. We picked up the cash, when I picked up the last bill a handsome young man handed me a hundred dollar bill, he winked at me and stuff it into my bra as I bent down. "Thank you babe." I stood back up and walked back to the curtains and grabbed my robe as well.

We walked back to the dressing room, I took a deep breath, "My adrenaline is pumping so hard right now." I laughed, "You did amazing out there, you had the men all over you." Laila smiled, "They were all over US." Mom came into the dressing room, "Natalia and baby are needed in the private room." I nodded my head and followed baby and mon out the room.

We stopped at a purple closed curtain, "Ayeee, baby and the new girl Natalia. Come on and sit." He patted on his lap and did as told, "I must say, I enjoyed your show. You are quite the beauty." He strokes my cheek, I wanted to punch him in his sweaty ass face. "Do you have a special request for us." Baby smiled, before he could say anything Lucas came into the room, "Hey Adam." He grinned, "Lucas, good to see you."

Lucas POV
After watching Natalia's performance, I'm pretty sure I need a cold shower. All the hungry looks the men were giving her made me wanna shoot the stupid smiles off there perverted faces. "Lucas, the plan is in action." I nodded my head and moved from the vip room in the club. I walked to the private rooms and saw Natalia and baby sitting on his lap giving him affection. Just as planned, "Hey...Adam.".

"Lucas, good to see you." He smiled, "A little birds told me you wanted something from me." My smile was wiped off my face, "Just your club in pieces and the hot girls you got dancing here." He seemed to not care about the fact he's dying tonight. I glared at baby signaling her to do her act. She took a mini knife out her boot and stocking, she stabbed it into his leg, "Oops, did it hurt." She giggled and stood from his lap as he screamed in pain.

"Let's make a deal, you leave with that knife in your leg or you stay with a knife in your throat and bullet between your eyes." Adam didn't answer, "Deal or no deal Adam." He laughed and gave me a wicked grin, "Pow." Adam smiles, as he said that words gunshots echoed through the club and lots of screams were heard. My Bluetooth came on, "Boss his men came in, the strippers are in the truck as expected. What do we do now?" He said, "We fight." I pulled out my gun and shot Adam in his head. "Stupid fuck." Mumbled Natalia.

10 minutes later
Natalia's POV
We are now ducked behind the bar, shooting guns back in forth, bunny was having the time of his life each kill he got. His eyes were filled with anger like Lucas and Mon, it held lust and joy. He took out and egg shaped bomb with colorful design in it. He took off the top and yelled from his lungs, "HAPPY FUCKING EASTER BITCHES!" With a loud boom bodies flew from the ground. Some still alive and shooting I looked around for a weapon. I found a weapon lying at bunny's foot. "Let the games begin." I stood from the bar and focused on the target, I shot multiple times.

Luke was yelling at me to get back down and saying it isn't safe, I only listening to my heartbeat and mind telling me to kill. We continued to shoot until there was one more left. He was laying in broken glass taking his last breath, bunny and I stood above him. "Would you like the honors bunny?" He nodded his head repeatedly and took the gun from hand, he aimed the gun at his head.

"Bye." Bunny shot the bullet in his head and smiled like a lunatic. We looked at each other and less than 5 seconds we were kissing. The look on Lucas face was hilarious.

Lucas POV
Right after bunny shot the last guy in the head, bunny pushed his lips on hers. What made the matter worse is she was kissing him back. Natalia wasn't even wearing clothing.

"ENOUGH." I yelled, "We have to get going, Mon call the cleaning crew." I walked out and headed straight to the car. Everyone got into the car, bunny sat next to Natalia with his hand on her lap as he had black lipstick smeared on his lips. Disgusting. We finally got home, Natalia and Dan went into Natalia's room. I'm at my breaking point.

"I need a drink."