Back to the skylox!

Hey endertoasts! Another Chappy! I updated my other story Unexpected Feelings, and I think that name really suits it in more ways than I had intended it to. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Sky's POV

I woke up with my arms around Ty. I woke him up. "Ty, we still have school." I said. He groaned. He got up anyways though. I made him a special breakfast. "Pancakes!" He said. I laughed. I served myself, then passed them to him. We ate in near silence, then we both went upstairs to get dressed. He wore a cute black sweater and his new headphones. As usual, he wore skinny jeans too. His hair was covering his eyes, adorable. He looked in the mirror to fix it. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He purred. It was a completely new and adorable sound from him. His tail was flicking happily. "You look perfect as usual Ty," I whispered into his ear. He turned and planted a kiss on my lips. We walked to the bus hand in hand. "At least its the last year," I said to him. He nodded. He walked with a new grace about him, like nothing bothered him anymore. We held hands the whole time, and even with the stares we received, Ty remained unfazed. Nothing could break us apart now, I though happily.

Ty's POV

I walked into the school holding hands with Sky. I held my head high, and even though we received looks, I knew that no matter what, Sky loved me. I even had my hood off, my ears showing fully. The one thing I did hide from them was my wings, claws and fangs. I don't need to freak them out. Sometimes thoughts entered my head, but Sky always seemed to sense it, and one adoring look from him ushered the thoughts away. I still wouldn't listen in class though.

So endertoasts! That is my first chapter in... The marathon! Next chappy will be a Amia and friends chapter though. Sorry the chapters are short, but my tablet is dying, and the cord for it ia crappy. It doesn't actually charge, even though it says it is. I want to be able to post all the chapters like i said i would. Hope you all enjoyed, and until the next, stay spunky!