MOONBLI MOONBLI MOONBLI MOONBLI MOONBLI MOONBLI MOONBLI MOONBLI MOONBLI MOONBLI

Moon was sitting in the library reading and she touched her head cause she was trying to cover her tears Qubili hadn't got to JMA and she really missed him she went to her dorm and Sunny walked in and gave her a note, Moon took it and put it in her scroll rack " In come on Moon you love reading and this is something you'll like" Sunny left and Moon read the Note It just said surprise "Well SURPRISE " Moon Turned around to see Quibli with his talons in the air. "QUBILI" she screamed and bareld into him " I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T COME" "And leave you, never" Moon cuddled into his warm scales and stayed like that for hours "Moon I have to tell you something"" What" " I-I-I-I-I love you hehe" He mumbled nervously Moon froze and stuttered out "R-r-r-really"" Well yeah I mean you're smart you're funny you're brave you're sweet you're p-p-p-perfect in every way there is, I don't see how someone can't love you" " You'd be surprised "" well anyone who dosn't at least like you will be brutally murdered" "mh mh well I don't want you on a massacre" they ended up falling asleep on Moon's moss bed in each other's arms tails twined together and Qubili's wings wrapped around her.This was more comfortable than anything else she had ever felt.

Guys I read t-t-t-this stuttering thing in a book and I really like it
and read the Winterwathcher one you'll like it it not winterwathcher