Cleril

Peril was with the Jade winglets at the underground lake Turtle and Kink were swimming,Moon was reading and Qubili was next to her pretending to read over her shoulder but was actually looking at her. Peril was bored ,she couldn't swim she would boil the lake she couldn't read or be next to anyone so she went and walked the halls she bumped into Clay and screamed cause she thought she had burnt someone then she realized it was Clay and calmed down "Hi"" Hi umm Peril do you want to go and fly with me" "Yeah  I'd love to er umm I mean, Sure ,umm really me, er I-I-I-I-I-I" "Just say Yes" Clay said as he took her talons in his. "Yes" "Cool". While they were flying Clay looked at Peril with his huge brown eyes and Peril couldn't stand it " Clay your my best friend my very first friend and you're so sweet you have me a second chance after all I did and I don't know what this feeling is I can't think strait when your around and I hurt so much when you're not with me" "Peril that feeling is love and I have it for you too. You're not a bad dragon that's why I have you a second chance so you'd have someone that's there for you when you need them I want to be that person." " so-so-so. you. love. me. " "Yes why wouldn't I" " Cause I'm a monster " "No your not your Peril my Peril". They ended up sleeping with Coats Wing wrapped around her.