Moonbli 1

Back story humanized huge explosion and Moon was in the hospital

Moon wanted to cry but she hurt to much to. She heard a knock on the door and said "Come in" the door opened and Qubili walked in and sat next to her "Hey Moon are you ok" " Well. ...... " "I know" he said as he took her hand and began messaging it's palm with his thumb, Moon looked into his warm brown eyes and he was lost in her deep jade green eyes. After sitting like this for a while Qubili broke the silence saying "Moon I have something to tell you" "What is it Qubili" Ummm. ........well.............um I.......kinda........lik......l-l-l-l-l-like...........y..u..........o he he ,umm, when that explosion happend I thought you were going to die and then I realized how I feel and I realized how much you ment to me and how much I need you cause your you're my best friend and I didn't realize that I always wanted to be more than that" Moon froze and started to cry. "Moon I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset, please don't hate me I'd be happier if we're just friends than it you hate me " Qubili cried out in alarm "QUBILI I LOVE YOU TOO, SO MUCH I HURTS TO NOT JUST START KISSING YOU IN THE DONUT SHOP AND ICE CREAM STORE WHEN WE HANG OUT AND I-I-I-I-I-I-I--------------" she was cut off by Qubili suddenly kissing her she freaked out and them calmed down deepening the kiss and reached for the back of his head. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMGOSH I GOT THAT ALL ON VIDEO"  Moon froze and saw Kink screaming Qubili just chuckled pulled back and nuzzled his nose into her cheek she felt this and groaned in relief and hugged Qubili.Moon simply said "Qubili I hope you realize that we're going to start dating once I'm out of here" "Yes and I'm already asking you out" "Well than yes"