chapter 3

Since you have nothing better to do, you decide to explore Sans's house a bit.
you notice a rock covered in sprinkles on a table by the entrance.
you silently approve.
you had a deep appreciation for rocks..or did you?
you wouldnt remember anyways..
you dont bother snooping through the kitchen just yet, deciding instead to snoop around the living room first.
there is a comfy looking green couch across the room from the television.
you decide to flop onto it resulting in an unexpected snapping sound.
startled, you immediately scamper off the couch.
the couch seems to be fine, but you dont want to risk it by getting back on.
(if they get most of thier belongings from the dump it would make sense that there couch is broken therefore someone threw it away.)
there is a small table next to the couch with a book on it.
you've always been a heavy reader or no..you dont remember.
you decide you want to explore a bit more.
so you'll probably read it later, that is..if you can read it..

you decide to venture upstairs.
you arent going to sanses room yet considering he is still in there so instead you wander into what you can only assume is his brothers room.
it has a stop sign on the door along with caution tape and other do not enter signs.
its not like those kinds of things have never stopped you before..or did they? you dont remember.
(The 'not really a memory jog' feeling thats been recently getting shorter in distance from the previous ones, are getting kind of annoying.)
inside the room, you immediately notice a few things that really stand out.
those being a box with bones in it, a bookcase, a door, and a desk with a computer.
as you venture further inside and look towards the left to see a race car bed, a table with action figures, and a skull and crossbones flag on the wall.
your once again hit with that 'not really a memory jog' feeling.
why are your forgotten memories so stubborn, why cant they just leave you alone?
why cant you just start over without any remnants of a life before?
even though your curious about the room, you'd rather not trigger that feeling again, so you decide to leave rather than to explore that area further.
you walk down the upstairs hallway passing a painting of a dogbone, it doesnt trigger you, so you appreciate it.

you continue down the hallway passing sanses room,
and stare at a widow that seems to have a balcony outside it.
youve always wanted a balcony, or no you didnt, did you?
even though the 'not really a memory jog' feeling is back, you decided to climb out the window on to the balcony.

you walk over to the railing and look out at the scenery surrounding you.
its nice, being up here..
its calm, tranquil, quiet..
its unfortunate that it cant last forever..
balconies are a place of reflection and peace.
a safe space.
oh..

I remember..
✡⚐🕆 ☼☜💣☜💣👌☜☼☜👎 💧⚐💣☜❄☟✋☠☝
❄☟✌❄💧 ☠⚐❄ 💧🕆🏱🏱⚐💧☜👎 ❄⚐ ☟✌🏱🏱☜☠
the memories within..
☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏☜☼☼📁☼✏☯🖂💣☜💣⚐☼✡👌☼☜✌👍☟🖂☸✏
can we forget again..
✌☹❄☜☼✋☠☝ 👎✌❄✌

you walk over to the railing and look out at the scenery surrounding you.
its nice, being up here..
its calm, tranquil, quiet..
it feels safe..
its unfortunate that it cant last forever..