Chapter 7

You fall out of what appears to be the sky, and hear the somewhat distant sound of music getting louder and louder as you fall further down.
You somehow land bridal style, in the arms of a very confused sugary skeleton.
You find said skeleton rather cute, after taking a minute to analyze their features.
The sprinkles and syrupy like substance on their skull resembling hair, the little dots scattered across their face resembling freckles, the slenderness of their bone surprisingly attractive as well, and their green swirled eyes that are practically hypnotic, so much so that you find yourself getting lost in them.
Their style isn't lacking in good taste either, sporting a green hoodie with a sweet lemony yellow interior, a strawberry pink undershirt, black fingerless gloves, etc.

Your fawning over this strange skeleton could've gone on forever, if you weren't interrupted by a different skeleton, whom of which managed to snap you out of it with a rather suggestive comment at that.

"Oi, Candy! Found yourself a sugar momma huh? That's rather surprising.." the skeleton states.

Candy immediately drops you.
Before you can reach the ground, you're caught by what appears to be some mysterious, bluish colored, magical power of sorts.
You feel yourself being pulled away from Candy, quite shortly finding yourself face to face with the other skeleton.
A smirk like grin seemingly plastered on said skeleton's face.

You take a moment to analyze said skeleton's, other features.
He is a skeleton of course, with bones and such, a black hoodie with the hood over his head, dance shoes, grey sweatpants, and deep, dark, alluring blue eyes with a touch of neon green...so captivating..
What's with you and eyes?
You're snapped out of your trance by your own thoughts, just in time for him to send a subtle flirtatious comment your way.

"You get lost? Ya have been staring into my eyes for quite some time now." He asks.

How did he know?
A blush tints your face and he seems to smile wider upon noticing it.
He plops you on the ground, releasing you from his magic.
He offers out his hand.

"I'm sans, nice to meet ya." He says.

You take his outstretched hand and shake it.
You smile.

"[you]" you reply.

You release his hand, and are about to pull it away when you notice his grip on your hand hasn't ceased just yet.
You shoot him a questioning look.
He seems to understand what you're thinking.

"Welp, I might as well be a pal and tell ya, you've just so happened to land right in the middle of the dance world." He says.

You're a bit confused.
He gestures to the floor, you notice it's painted to look like a familiar planet.
Well that's probably why he called it the dance world then.
Your expression reflects your realization as you make a silent oooh with your mouth.

"I'm guessing it's your first time here considering you don't seem to know what that means" he says.

You nod lightly, confirming his shot in the dark. :3

"This space is for dancing, as you can probably guess, just based off the name itself. However, what you might not have clued in on, is that this is a stage, and we are the entertainment." He states.

He sends a flirtatious wink your way, at the end.
Your face starts to get red, once you realize you're surrounded by various people and creatures alike.
He gives you an understanding look, and his smile softens.