No. 46: Shikkotsu Forest

"Why the hell do we have to go to Shikkotsu forest? Sounds worse than Death Vally." Mirai groaned as she stretched her arms over her head. Urashiki was having a hard time with her complaining.

"Do you ever shut up?"

"I used to be passive and mute as a child."

"That doesn't answer my question. Use your sensing abilities. This device has specialized chakra embedded into it." Urashiki sighed, while none of this was working with Mirai wanting to just leave.

Urashiki knows that the others would kill her and him. Somehow, Mirai resembles the Rabbit Goddess to an extent that the others now want her dead. She is oblivious to it, and there is no stopping them.

"Hmm well, I do sense multiple chakra signals. Where are we again?" Mirai sniffed like a dog making the grown Ōtsutsuki male roll his eyes.

"Near the Hidden Mist Village. And what do you mean—"

Mirai felt a few senbon whizz pass her face cutting a few strands of white locks. Urashiki didn't look surprised as his gaze landed on a few mask shinobi.

"The hell are they?" Urashiki looked amused while four of them were up in trees glaring down at the strange beings below.

Mirai looked frantic not knowing what to do. She didn't want to harm anyone and that is when she was thinking she could kill them. Could she?

"What are you doing here? You're no shinobi here." One spoke casually through the thick mask that had markings of an owl.

"I heard of them before in the Academy. They're Hunter-nin," Mirai hissed quietly while quickly pulling out a kunai ready to attack at any moment.

"Answer or else we'll have to dispose of you both." One conveyed through their mask holding up senbon. Urashiki looked amused by the entire situation. 'How can he just smile without—'

Two of them used displacement jutsu just when Urashiki used his red rod to attack two of them. Mirai had to sprint forward summoning her demonic blade. It was supposed to be a quick wash of pain while she had no choice but to fight.

"We aren't obligated to answer you by all means." Mirai was furious and remembered what her Oji-san had told her to only result to the Tenseigan as a last resort. The blade would be her protector; it would grant her speed and agility at the very least. Also Yin-Yang release for a combination with her spiritual-physical energy.

"Too bad then. You'll have to be disposed of then." His light chuckle caught her off guard making her leap back several yards. Her blade wouldn't land a hit; he was too extraordinarily fast. His curly locks shone from the back of his head. Urashiki had to deal with three of them. His kicks were way too powerful for one to take in.

Mirai had to deal with one at least. The young boy excessively weaved hand signs so fast she could barely comprehend his hand movement. His body was covered in steam vaporized armour which would be harder to take out. Her katana was etching for her to leap back quickly since her speed is greater with the use of the blade.

"Futton; Kairiki Musō!" The young man exclaimed breathing out boiling steam towards her. Her body was stood off mud creepy up her legs to keep her in place. She couldn't use the blade for any genjutsu, speed or Yin-Yang release. She tried to activate her Kekkei Genkai to break free real quick, but the steam was moving towards her in a gigantic ball of boiling water in her direction.

She took notice of how the area was already covered in Hidden Mist. "Tenseigan!" her blue irises shown through. She immediately broke her legs free moving away quickly as possible. She didn't have enough energy to surge enough Tenseigan chakra to grant her other abilities.