A Change of Plans

Lapis POV

Her eyes looked from my face downward to... other places. Her eyes then came back up, locking on mine, biting her lip. I knew she was trying to make me flustered, but I still smirked at it. She rubbed her hands in her hair the same way she had done during the performance. Curious, I moved one of my hands to feel her nicely toned stomach. When I did I watched her as she brought a finger to her bottom lip, pulling it down a little. I then softly chuckled, rubbing my thumbs back and forth on her skin. She hummed to this action, smiling. I sat up a bit closer to her but she pushed me down, laying on top of me now, her knees on either side of my legs. The small bit of friction she gave sent a fluttering sensation down in my core. She shifted a bit, still laying on my with her bottom half, her top half was propped up by her elbows. I looked up a bit, trying to ignore the friction she made when she moved. She then drew a finger, brushing it up my neck, causing me to shiver throughout my body. I then looked downwards, being face to face with her. She scooted up a bit, her body dragging up against mine. I stared into her dark green eyes as she closed them gently and slowly, softly rubbing her nose against mine. Taken back a bit, I looked over to the side, a small blush splattered across my face. She then opened her eyes again, coming upwards. "How often do you plan on coming here?" She asked softly. I rubbed a hand through her hair, hugging her. "I don't know, how often do you preform?" I asked smirking, no response came from her. Just then I heard a loud and obnoxious knocking from the other side of the door, startling the both of us. I scrambled away from her as she got up to check who was knocking. I sat down on the couch, pretending to look like nothing had happened between us two. Peridot opened the door, looking around the corners before looking down. "Can I... help you?" She asked, confused. I tilted my head, trying to get a better view of what was going on by the door. "Y-yeah. Do you... *hic* know where my frie- *hic* -nd is? Tall... tan chick? Your height pretty much-" I got up from the couch and slowly walked over a little, only to see Amy in the doorway. "Amy what the- did you get drunk with Pearl? Wait how are we going to get home? Your drunk and I had some alcohol..." Peridot watched from the side, obviously not wanting to get involved. "P-Pearl? Ohhh right. She's hot you know." Amy laughed, swaying a little. "You should tell her." I sarcastically deadpanned back to her, shaking my head. "Ugh, that isn't the point though. How are we going to get home?"  I seriously questioned. Amy shrugged. "Dunno about you, I'm with P" she said before walking off. Peridot then stepped in to shut the door, looking at me. "...You could, stay here..." she said, I shook my head. "I don't wanna be a burden to you." She leaned against the wall, crossing her arms. "You won't be." She then looked downwards.
I smiled. "Is that a hint of need I detect?" She looked up quickly. "No..." I walked over to her. "Sure about that?" I questioned, she nodded in response. "Alright then. Byeeee~" As I was about to open the door again I felt her gently grab my wrist, pulling me back toward her. "Please stay, Lapis. I get lonely when there is nothing new to talk about and no one new to talk to-"
I smirked "Well if you insist-" I started. "-Then maybe." I finished before taking out my phone, opening it to text Amy.
L-"Look, how drunk are you right now?"
After about a minute or two my phone buzzed, I instantly opened the text to see Amy's response.
A-"Three Ducks are chasing me."
"Wait 1"
"P is chasing me. We're in the Sky!!"
I closed my phone, letting out a sigh. Definitely drunk. I thought to myself, my Look was in defeat.
"I'll stay tonight I suppose..." Peridot perked up, looking happy from my decision. "On one condition." I said smirking. The woman cocked an eyebrow and tilted her head. "...Yeah?"
I giggled. "You have to be a cowboy and dance. To the song 'Geraldine's Routine'."