A Wild Night

I'm at the bar again? Ugh I must have blacked out. I looked around, spotting my drink. I took a sip before watching Peridot walk onstage. She was wearing a blood red corset, she danced around before walking off of the stage towards me. I put the glass to my lips as I watched her walk over to me slowly, swaying her hips. I took a quick sip before she ran her hand up my chin, she started to roll her hips on me as she kissed my neck, suckling a small bit. I knew her lipstick probably left stains on my back, but I let her. The club started to cheer as she took my wrists and held my hands behind the chair. She kissed my cheek, her nose rubbing against me as her lips led to mine. Before she kissed them she stopped, holding my head back with one hand while she walked her fingers up ,y thigh with the other. Fuck... "Meet me in the back, babe~" she whispered in my ear, bringing her other hand to the seat of my pants.
She lightly pressed against my mound, making me groan the smallest bit. As she got up, she winked at me and motioned for me to follow her as she disappeared behind the curtain. I eagerly followed her, starting to run after her a bit. "Wait-" I stopped as I reached her room, seeing her waiting on the couch. I walked in, and she immediately stood. She walked over to me smiling, pulling me close and locking the door as she pushed me up against it. I put my hands on the door for support as she went back to kissing my neck, working her way up to my lips. With one hand, she walked her fingers around my thigh again.
I looked down at her matching red, skin tight shorts, moving one hand. Grasping her skin, she fell onto me a little. Good. She let go of me, walking away with her hips swaying from side to side. Pulling a chair out, she sat in it backwards. She looked to me, motioning for me to sit there. Following her commands I sat down, her standing up so I could do so. She sat down on my lap, facing me. "Hello there" She said to me with a smirk as she spread my legs apart with hers, tilting my head back. I placed my hands on her thighs, pulling her closer to me as she started to suckle on my back again. She lifted my head a little, bringing it closer to hers, panting a little. "Come here." She spoke. I leaned in, closing my eyes. She moved her right hand to the seat of my pants once again, rubbing around the area from before. "Fuck~" I whispered before our lips connected, I could taste her lipstick. She asked for entrance, which I allowed. She straddled me a little more, moving my legs further back on either side of the chair, I could feel the muscles stretch. I whispered a little, making our lips disconnect as she grinned. "You should do that more often~" She panted. I looked to her smudged lipstick, satisfied. "What if I don't want to do it?" I tested her, making her look to me with villainous eyes. "Well then..." she moved to me ear before whispering. "You should make me do it~" The buzzing sensation in my core rose. She leaned back, imitating the action she spoke of. "Ooh, Lapis~" she looked to me with her lust-filled eyes.
Fuckfuckfuck...
She came back to me again, pushing my head back in another kiss. She bit my lip, pulling on it a bit. With my eyes closed, I felt her hands come off me. When she pulled away again, a trail of our saliva broke. "Watch me." She said as she looked down to ,e with her signature bedroom eyes. As she reached her hands behind her back, her corset started to come loose. "Holy shit..." I muttered as I felt the heat of my face. She grinned, taking the corset fully off so that she was now only in her laced bra and shorts. "I..." I stuttered, looking up and down at her. "Your stunning." I simply spoke. She got up for a second before re-settling herself on my lap. She smiled at my words before she held my cheeks. "Guess what," Peridot said. "Hmm?" I asked. She bit her lip a little. "I hope you realize how much I want to see you~" she said as she brought her hands to the bottom of my shirt. "May I?" I then nodded. "Yes... sweetheart~". She perked up. "Sweetheart, huh?" I nodded, petting her hair. She chuckled. "I like it~" she then lifted my shirt above my arms and off all the way, tossing it aside. "Beautiful..." she whispered. She then started to make out with me gain, messing up my hair a little. Deepening the kiss, Peridot started to jump up and down a little, making me want more and more pressure. "More..." I whined through the kiss. She pulled back. "Oh~? Like this?" She stopped, standing up for a minute. "No... don't make me wait..." I begged. She grinned maliciously. "Needy." She said as she placed herself back on top of me. "What are you- ooh~" she started to grind her hips up against me, her hips rolling fast and hard. She looked down to me, the buzzing in my core becoming quite annoying. "B... bite me." I asked. She grinned, unbuttoning my pants a bit. "If you insist~" she moved to my neck, slowing her rocking. I bucked my hips, trying to get friction, on;y to make her chuckle. "You need to be patient." I closed my eyes, feeling my wrists being tied up behind the chair. Where the fuck did she get a rope? ...oh. Cowboy... She looked back, humming as I tried to get friction. "Patience Lapis~" she pulled my head to the right, trying to make me sit still.
The buzzing only grew as she finally settled me. Sitting in a way where I couldn't move without difficulty, she licked my neck, making me shiver. I could feel her teeth trace my skin while she got her mouth ready to bite. I braced myself, getting ready for the feeling. "Lapis." She growled, her free hand moving down towards my pants again. "W-what?" I questioned, looking to her. She gently pressed her hand up against my area. Shit. She then bit down on my neck, making me yelp. I looked to her as I suddenly felt a wave of pleasure. "Mmm~" I hummed. She bit my back again, sucking the skin and forming hickeys all the way down my neck.
"Lapis?" I looked down. "Hm?" She our her hand on the rim of my pants. "May I?" I nodded. She then slipped them off my body, throwing them to the side.  "Look at me~" she said sweetly. Looking in her direction, she stood. She played with the hem of her silky shorts, slowly bringing them down with her left thumb. I bit my lip. Yes. She tossed the shorts at me. "Keep watching." Peridot said. I rubbed my thighs together, gaining some pleasure while she was off of me. I looked her up and down, my hands tracking behind her back. My eyes widened as she unclipped her bra, slowly bringing it down. Holy shit holy shit holy SHIT- she then walked behind me, unwrapping the rope. "Stand up." She commanded. I stood, stopping the rubbing of my thighs. "Now close your eyes." She said softly. I closed them, now hearing her footsteps come closer. "Now open."
My eyes opened, flashed by the now fully naked woman in front of me. HOLY SHIT- She walked up to me, swaying her hips. My face was a deep shade of red by now, and when she touched my shoulder I felt as though i left my body for a minute. She smirked, pulling me into a kiss. "Lapis~" she said softly. I was too guise staring down at her pale body to take in her words. When I felt myself being picked up, I looked to see the fluff of her hair. She walked me over to her bed before placing me down. The warm feeling rose through my body as she then crawled onto the bed, hovering over me. "Peridot?" She leaned down, kissing me on my chest. F-fuck... Her hands started to rub up and down my thighs, sending shivers down my spine. She moved a little so that she was now sitting on me, rocking her hips to cause me to make a small moan. She grinned at the sound, dipping down low towards me. She brought her left hand to my chest, her right hand downwards. Her left hand went behind my back before tapping my bra clip. "May I?" She asked once again, which I nodded to. She unclipped my bra before moving it to the side. She quickly looked down to my chest, I saw the smallest bit of what looked like drool come from her lips as she looked back up to my face. I nervously chuckled. "Once more-" she started, wiping her mouth. "May I?" I nodded as I shifted a little on my lower half. "Yes." I said. She put her fingers around the sides of my panties, I helped her by moving a little so she could bring them off of me. Just as they passes my ankles I started feeling like I was gonna puke, my breathing got faster—

"w-wha-WHAT!?" I screamed as I woke to the feeling of someone shaking me. "Lapis... Lapis what the fuck are you dreaming about?" I sat up, noticing I wasn't wearing my shirt. I looked to her as my face violently heated. "Woah, do you have a fever or something? Hangover? Do you want some water-" I shook my head, then falling back onto the bed. "What... what did I say this time?" I muttered to myself. Peridot sat down on the bed, smirking. "Well for starters, you kept calling for me and twitching a lot, like spasms. And you kept making some... heh... noises." I groaned