An Experience

Lapis POV

I laughed. "Phhtt- what's that supposed to mean?" She shrugged. "I guess it's the cowboy version of- nevermind..." her voice trailed as she turned away, her face slowly turning red.
"Aww- were you being suggestive again~ hm~?"  I teased, making her huff. "Well then, you can tell me." I said coming a little closer. She looked at me again. "I... nevermind." I smirked a little at her response. "Alright." I looked down to my hands, hers on top. I laid down over her again, resting my chin on my free hand. With the other hand I rubbed her thigh, making her humm a little. She cradled my head in her free hand, bringing me close enough to rest on her shoulder. Bringing my left hand to her side, slowly moving it up her skin. She looked to me with half lidded eyes, resting her head on mine. I could her her take a deep breath in with a hum, "You smell like mangos." She said before taking another deep breath. "Is that a compliment or a statement?" I asked, her chuckling. "Whichever you wish." I looked at her crop top for a solid minute before looking away again. I looked up to her face again, seeing her now closed eyes. "...  How old are you exactly?" She huffed. "What, do you think I'm some 40 year old stripper?" I quickly got up. "What? N-no! I meant-" She smirked, eyes still closed. "23." I let out a sigh. "You do have a way to bring panic, huh." "They don't call me the band Panic! At The Disco for nothing." I rolled my eyes at the pun, but still laid down next to her again. "So." She said putting her arm behind her head. "How old are you?" She asked. I paused for a minute before speaking. "22." She nodded. "As I thought..." she muttered. "What do you do for a living?" She asked me.
"Eh... I work at a witchcraft store thing?" I said awkwardly, ending it in a way that it sounded more of like a question. "I mean, it's nice and all, but the pay isn't as good as it could be." I said, she inched a little closer to me, coming next to my ear. "You could always join us~" she whispered. "I don't know..." I said looking away. "Well until then, I guess I'll just have to convince you by waiting for you to see me preform." I shrugged my shoulders, watching one of her hands reach to my hair while the other to my waist. Shit. She came close to my ear again, whispering. "What would you say to more lap dances, hmm~? In front of the whole club, or in private, if you want~" I could feel my face start to heat up again, the buzzing feeling slowly coming back. "How does that sound hmm~?" Good... She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. "Your so warm..." She said, voice innocent, like a child. "You too." I said. I snuggled closer to her, realizing how cool the room actually was. "Are you cold?" She asked me, brushing some of my hair out of my eyes. "Yeah." I said, nuzzling into her neck. She gently wrapped her legs around me, taking one arm off me for a minute to grab a blanket nearby.
"So how about it?" She asked, bringing the blanket nearby. "How about what?" She sat up a bit, pulling me in closer. She then laughed, in a smug sort of way. "More of this." She pushed me against the back of the couch, putting her arms on my shoulders. She then came in close, pushing up a bit as she breathed on my neck, I felt the warm air gently brush up against my sensitive skin. I let my hands rest at my sides as I felt her start to roll her hips like before. Why is this just so tempting..? My eyes guided down to look at her as my head was still facing upwards. She hummed a small bit as her waist started to press more against me. She moved her right hand up to my chin, holding it up as far as it would go.
"Uh- fuck..." I said in a low voice as she made small huffs against my skin, giving me goosebumps. I could feel the heat in my core rise along with the soft buzzing grow as she pushed her hips even harder against mine. She made a somewhat growl as my hands made their way to her hair. Soon enough I found myself rocking against her hips along with her rhythm. She moved her hands down to the bottom of my shirt, tugging on it a little. I watched as she looked up at me with hunger in her eyes, tainted with a small begging look. I nodded, giving her the consent. There was a knock on the door, she gladly ignored it. Slowly lifting my shirt up, she stared for a minute after getting it off of me. I blushed, looking away from her eyes. "Wow." She whispered. The knock got louder, but she still ignored it. Her hands made their way to my torso, gently caressing my sides. I quickly took my phone out, glancing at the time. Oh, it's only 12:36Am. She stopped her ricking hips for a moment, looking me up and down multiple times. "You have a, um..." she cleared her throat. "You have a nice body..." she made out, barley audible. She looked away shyly as a red tint splashed across her face. "Thanks." I said softly. I brought my hands down to her waist, making her look to me again. She laughed in a way that was sort of nervous and giddy at the same time. Leaning in again, she came to my neck, nuzzling her nose against it. She started to grind her hips against mine again, making small noises start up in my throat. Before they could get out, I bit my tongue. No wonder why it's called rock and roll... I heard another loud knock on the door, rather annoyed, before hearing a voice. "Peridot, open up!" She looked at the door, scowling before looking at me again. As she moved her body against mine, the blanket fell off a bit. Her little huffs made the buzzing in me grow as her skin pressed right against mine, heat radiating from her body. Just as she started to whisper something in my ear, the door roughly opened. Startling both of us, I looked to see a short woman in the doorway, scanning the room. "Honestly Peridot, I don't know why I bother trying to-" the woman stopped as her eyes landed on us. Peridot got up quickly, blocking me from her view. "Aqua, I have a... client right now. What do you want?" The woman grinned at Peridot. "Ohoho you found a beauty." She said. I awkwardly pulled the blanket closer to me. "What do you want?" Peridot repeated, clenching her fists. The woman snickered. "Just came to tell you that the boss scheduled a dual performance tomorrow. Thought you'd want to know." She turned towards me, her eyes dipping for a minute before locking with my view again. "Can someone get me a glass, Cause I just found a tall glass of water." Peridot walked over to the short woman. "Say some shit like that again and I'll knock your teeth out." Peridot growled. Looking ready to fight her. "Jeez, it's not like I said anything bad." She raised her arms in defense as she stepped out the door closing it behind her. She dragged a hand down her face, breathing out quickly. "Look I'm sorry about that, Aqua can be a bitch at times. Don't mind her." She said. I smiled sympathetically.
"It's alright." I stood up, walking a little closer to her, wrapping my arms around her, enclosing us in the blanket together. She let out a quick small sigh before smiling. "So, would you enjoy more lap dances~?" She picked me up so that my legs were around her waist, she was holding me by my thighs. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she walked in the opposite direction of the couch. "Maybe~" She brought me to her bed, laying down so that I was hovering over her. She looked up at me, biting her lip. I gave her a questioning look as she pulled me down on top of her, humming. She moved my hands to her thighs, which were still covered in the thin brown shorts. I looked to my hands, then her again, still confused. She cocked her eyebrow, still biting her lip. Ohhhh... Wait- Peridot brought her hands above her head, licking her lips. I looked down to my hands, slowly starting to rub circles around her thigh. I looked back, a little unsure if she wanted me to do this. She looked to me, grinning, still biting her lip. Wow Peridot, that's gay. I stopped, making her look up to me. I shrugged, laying down next to her. Then I noticed something on her face. "Did you.. drool? Phhtt you drool when your horny?" She quickly wiped her mouth with her arm. "What? No-" I lifted her chin. "I mean, if you want, I could check~" she quickly brought her legs close to her chest, making me chuckle. "Not... not today." I nodded. "Alright- wait what? Are you saying...?" I looked away, blushing. Fuckfuckfuckfuck... I could tell by her voice that she had also turned the other way. "Well." She coughed. "Just a thought... I guess..." she got up, walking towards the couch. "Goodnight." She said softly. I looked to her, she was facing the back of the couch. "...Goodnight." I said.