••O n E••

"Mum!" Kyle whined "Do I have to go to furry school!? I know that I'm an alpha but still! WHY?!" Kyle complained

"I'm sorry sweetie but me and your dad can't have you or the government will take you away. And I'm better with knowing you're safe and alright in the furry school." His mum replied with tears in her eyes. "I don't want to do it either. But, I have no choice." She soon replied.

"Okay. I will go there but! If anything goes wrong, you are going to come here and pick me up." Kyle groaned.

"Ok. I promise." His mum promised him.

They both walked in through the sliding doors. They were in a white room with a couple of red chairs/lounges(sofa). Kyle walked over to a chair and slouched in it. His mum walked up to the reception. "Um. I'm here to enrol my son. He's an alpha..." His mum spoke to the reception with caring in her voice. "First and last name." The lady at the reception asked.

"Kyle Renalds." His mum said.

"Yeah. Do you have everything already packed?" The reception lady asked

"Yes." His mum replied with a cutish smile. "Kyle come over here please." She asked him.

"Ugh. Fine." Kyle groaned and stood up and walked with a slouch towards his mum.

"You are fine to go in now. Also we dont do classes. We do activities." Reception lady replied with honesty in her voice.

"I am so going to enjoy this school." Kyle thought smirking devilishly.

~| okay so this is the end of my first chapter of this story. I will try to make this go to at least 60 chapters or more. So hoped you enjoyed it! Adios -^- 😊 |~