~× T w O ×~

|| KYLES P.O.V ||

I collapsed onto my bed after I finished unpacking all my things. Of course I was in a shared dorm... "I wonder who my roommate is?" I thought to myself as I fiddled with the zip to my pocket in my pants. I managed to open it. I grabbed out a smoke and my lighter. I lit my smoke and took a Puff. I heard the door swing open, I didn't really care who it was. I saw a tallish figure walk into the dimly lit room. The person flicked on the second light. It stung my eyes, I shut my eyes  tightly and swung my arm over my eyes I took another puff of the smoke and uncovered my eyes. I squinted, I saw a tall shirtless man staring down at me. I opened my navy blue eyes properly.

The tall figure slightly chuckled.

"What?!" I asked with a pissed tone

"Nothing." He smirked looking down at my pants.

I looked down at my pants and realised the bulge. "Pervert." I mumbled.

"I'm not the one that's turned on by a shirtless man you only just met. The name is Austin."  He spoke with a chuckle.

"Shut up." I groaned. "my name is Kyle."

"Nice name. What animal are you? If you dont wanna answer I can't force you to. Or can I?" Austin said with a devilish smirk.

"I'm a wolf." I responded with no emotion.

"Alpha, Omega or just a normal wolf?" Austin asked out of curiosity.

"No answer." I replied rudely.

"Why won't you answer? I can smell you.." He answered rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Alpha." I whispered so he could barely hear me.

"Wow.." He whistled.

"So what are you?" I questioned.

"I'm a .... Fox. Sly, kind, devilish" he winked after saying that. "And sexy!" He mentioned "Plus..I'm gay.." He mumbled silently.

But I still heard it. I smirked at him. I rolled out of bed and landed on my feet. I stared a tiny bit up to him. He was like 1 inch taller than me. He giggled as I attempted to be 'scary' even though I wasn't.

"It was a pleasure meeting you." I said pushing my hand out to shake his hand.

"It surely was." Austin said shaking my hand.

"So? How popular are you? And what are you known as?" I asked him.

"Most popular person in the school and I'm the bad boy." He answered without hesitation. I took another puff of my smoke after completely forgetting it. Austin snatched the smoke out of my hand and had a puff as well.

"You didn't even ask! Rude much." I simply said to him

"Hey. I'm a bad boy I dont ask for permission." He spoke as he breathed out smoke. All of the smoke was gone now.

"Either way. Its mine. You're greedy. And sly." I added into my sentence.

"There's a party tonight." He said breaking up the argument.

"Sure. Just as long its not in this stupid school."

"It isn't. We all have to sneak out though." He added.

"Ok? Im a master of that." I said putting my hands in surrender.

"Ok. Sure. Do you drink?" He asked for no reason.

"Is that even a question? Of course I do." I said a bit sarcastic and a bit rude.

"Ok come with me." He said as he grabbed a jumper and handed me one of his. I took it and wrapped it around my shoulders. We started heading out of the dorm. We left the building cautiously.

×π• T.B.C! •π×

~Tell me what you think?~

÷stay logged in!÷