+ F o U r +

- Kyles p.o.v -

We were walking to school together talking happily, I tried keeping my mind off of what happened last night. When we arrived at school we walked to his group of friends. He was in a big group of friends.

"Now, for a better introduction!" Austin smiled at me and all of his friends.

"This is Luna!" He said pointing at a pink haired girl

"This is Markus!" He said pointing at a boy with purple and white hair

(The picture didn't download T-T)

"This is Nika!" He said pointing at a girl.

"Leah

"Leah." He said pointing at another girl.

" He said pointing at another girl

"And Anna."

"I have more but they are late today

"I have more but they are late today." Austin said smiling.

"O-ok." I said silently.
*Ring Ring*
"Welp that's the bell. Bye guys. Bye Austin." I said smiling. I was about to walk off but Austin held my wrist waiting for the halls to empty.

"Last night was amazing." He said whispering into my ear as he bit it a bit. He turned me around and kissed me. I blushed.

"Y-Yeah it was... Anyways,  I gotta go now. Bye." I said nervously.

"Bye love you." Austin mumbled to me.

"Love you to." I replied as I quickly ran off.

Class was boring. I couldn't wait to eat and be with all my new friends! Especially Austin. I was day dreaming about him so much I didn't realise that teaching call my name.
"Kyle! Why didn't Donald trump lose the election?" Mr. Bubble asked me.

"I dont fucking know. Because he's manipulative?" I replied with anger.

"Detention after school for swearing!" Mr. Bubbles yelled at me with a stern voice.

I just cursed under my breath and kept working.

As the bell rang I walked to my dorm to sleep. I totally forgot that Austins friends were coming over. And that Austin was my roommate, I wonder if he will be drinking tonight.

As I walked into the dorm I heard chatting in the kitchen, I walked into the kitchen to see Austin talking with all the boys he met.

"Hey." I said as I opened the cupboard and grabbing chicken noodles.

"Hey, Kyle." Austin said enthusiastically.

"Hey guys." I said to the others as they waved.

I Cooked my noodles. "I will be in the room if you want me." I explained walking off eating a forkful of noodles. They were delicious!

I flopped onto my bed and pulled the blanket up to my nose and ate my noodles under the blanket.

¶×¶ T B C ! ¶×¶

•enjoy~!👍👌💗•

\= Stay Logged in! 😉😏 =/