† T h R e E †

°^° Austins P.O.V °^°

As we both entered the  party It went really quite. " Who wants to party!" I yelled as everyone except Kyle screamed back "yeah!" It was sorta loud but it was fine.

I went to the kitchen because that's where all my friends hang out. They were obviously already drunk, some of them were making out, and the others were just talking and sipping on vodka. I entered the room and everyone stopped and they all jumped onto me.

"Umm...hello?" Kyle spoke up out of the 'hi' and 'hello's'. All of my friend looked up at him and climbed off of me.

"Guys this is Kyle." I introduced him as he waved.

"Is this your boyfriend Asuti!?" A violet haired boy said.

"I'm proud of you!" A blonde haired boy replied from what the other said.

"No he's not." I said.

"I wish though." Kyle silently mumbled to himself but only I heard him.

"Anyways Kyle this is Violet we call her " Vi" ." I said pointing at the violet haired girl.

"Hi." Vi said quietly.

"Hello." Kyle replied.

"And this is Brandon. But we call him Branny." I said pointing at the blond boy.

"Hi!" Branny said running over to me and hugging me.

"Hey." Kyle replied lightly.

"This is Olive! We call her Oli." I said pointing at a white haired girl.

"Hey." Oli said shyly.

"Hi." Kyle waved.

"This is my twin brother Andrew!" I said pointing at a boy that had dark brown hair and black eyes, he looked the exact same as me except the lip piercing.

Andrew just waved.

Kyle waved back.

"And I have more friends but they are mostly busy making out and stuff. You will meet them tomorrow, because they always come over to the dorm in the afternoon." I said silently
I grabbed a cup and Kyle walked in and did the same. I filled my cup up with vodka same with Kyle. We both talked for a while and the rest of my friends joined.

Back to Kyles P.O.V.•

The rest of the night was going fine. Except that we were all drunk, all of Austins friends were drunk so was Andrew. So me and Austin headed up stairs to a quieter place to talk. But I forgot Austin was drunk...

Austin smashed his lips into mine. I was shocked, but since I was tipsy on the edge of drunk I didn't push back I kissed him back. He pushed me against the door locking it. I let out a quite groan which gave him a chance to slip his tongue past my lips to explore my mouth. He started to take off his shirt showing off his abs. I smiled into the kiss. I took of my shirt, he rubbed his hands up and down my sides. It made me moan a quiet moan.

~ Time skip ~

In the morning I woke up naked laying behind Austin he was hugging me, I slightly blushed as I realised he had a my mark on his shoulder. My mark looks like : † . <~~ that. But I was scared someone was gonna found out, then I remembered the door was locked, so we were safe for now. My butt hurt T^T ...

"Morning." Austin said into my ear quietly.

"M-morning." I whispered back. I rolled around so our foreheads were touching. I was staring into his black eyes. He was getting lost into my navy blue ones.

"I-i marked u last night." I whispered down his chest.

"I know. I gave you a couple of marks as well." He smirked looking at all the hickeys he left on my body from the night before.

"Pervert." I whispered as my face turned a bit red.

~√ end of chapter 3 √~
tell me what you thought! Also I won't add any detail to later~ -3•
Anyways this was really long because I had lots of time to do it. I spent 20 minutes writing 2 chapters. €

¥Stay logged in~ 😏😉¥