Evie's #GirlsiesUnite

Let's welcome @SouthernGal17 and her newsboy to the #GirlsiesUnite family, ladies!!

1) Who's Your Newsboy?
The other Delancey brother, Morris

2) What Do You Like About Him?
He's tough and rough, but, just needs a friend and someone to talk to.

3) What Does He Like About You?
Morris- My gal? She's funny, kind, and just wants people to get along. Even those Newsies and my brother and me...She understands people.

Her laugh is so great, ain't it?! She likes good food, like Italian! I took her to get some pasta and it was wonderful! It was wonderful because she agreed to go with me!

She's my wonderful gal!

4) How Did You Meet?
We ran into each other as I was working as a helper at a store. He apologized and then visited the store. We soon became good friends. However, my cousins, who are Newsies, don't reall approve...but they have been great working in peace after everything.

5) How Long Have You Been Together?
Well...he just asked me to be his girl just now! We was so nervous. We went to get pasta.😁

6) Couple Song?
"You Make Me Feel So Young" by Frank Sinatra.

7) Future Plans?
We want to make peace between the Delanceys and the Newsies. Hopefully, it will happen soon. We are taking it one day at a time.

8) Why Do You #GirlsiesUnite?
I think it's so cool to talk and chat about the songs and characters we love of Newsies! Thank you for letting me do this!

You're so welcome, Evie! Please check out her work and give her a follow!

Don't forget to post your promposal with your guy on RealErsterOfNewYork's, aka Luna, RP book!

I'll have something out soon for the last Girlsie, Sarah Jacobs!

Stay gold, Girlsies!