10:30 am

(This story is always being updated introductory chapter being uploaded now. You can expect longer and better chapters to come. )

  When he woke up in the darkness that was his bedroom he flipped on the switch. Then he got up and opend the blinds of his window to be welcomed by more darkness. It was ten o'clock in the morning and this wasn't an abnormal thing. Matter of fact it happend every day. He then got dressed in his daily grey jumpsuit and walked out of the room down the stairs and into the front hallway which led into the family room. There he fell onto the corner couch and sat for a minute stretching and waking up. Before making his way across the room into the kitchen where he made his everyday smush. Then he went back into the family room and stared out into the darkness outside. Until he heard the loud blaring of the horns to signify roll call. He then made his way outside where his neighbors were standing all around the outskirts of the cul de sac. In the darkness with thr only light projecting across the barren circle from the post where the horn is placed. They waited patiently until the blaring horn broke the silence signifying the end of roll call. As the horn blew everyone shuffled their way back inside to get ready for the daily trip to the wen. As he made his way back into the front hall he went back to the illuminated bedroom to gather his key card from his top dresser drawer.