11:00 - 1:30

He then walked outside where he had been for roll call thirty minutes before. He made his way across the cul de sac and down the right side of the road passing other houses that were as dark inside as it was out. The road then leading to the propulsion centre where he got in the propulsion tube like he was going on a waterslide. And as soon as he got in the glass door swung shut on top of him. He was then shot through a glass tube going at speeds close to 70 miles per hour. He was headed for the wen. As he made his way, he passed other tubes some going towards the wen others going back to the municipality.

   The commute to the wen is 2 hours from the municipality. Most of the trip is underground due to unsafe tracts. When the tube finally opened in the busy wen centre, which is called Callista Centre. Same as the wen itself. As he got out of his tube he walked from the thousands of tubes lined up in the ground he bust through the glass doors of the centre into the wen itself.

   The wen was a city based on Dervilia Island the only safe zone. In the wen there are no districts it's all intermingled. The centre is based near the Grande Circle which is the center of the wen. Lining the circle are four streets one going North other South, East and West. The Grande Circle also contains the wen's biggest buildings which are bulit crescent shaped also lining the gaps in the cirlce between the roads. These buildings may look beautiful as the full glass sides reflect the bright sun as the wen is the only area now that the sun still shines. But these buildings to him are evil and sinister and not at all as most people who live in the wen think. As they can't get "special access" as he can.