HIDDEN

As the black two wheeled car raced down the street I was still conscious and struggling. But I was weak and these "men" were still holding a firm grip on my arms. There was one more man dressed in leather driving and talking to the other men in words I couldn't make out as I was slipping away. And slowly the world turned black. When I woke up I realized I wasn't in the car anymore but in a dark room bound to a metal table with leather bounds. With a blinding white spotlight on me. I could see shadows moving just beyond the lighted area. I was sweating I was in a  panic I was wondering what was going to happen to me? What did I do? And what is going on? As I lied on the table straining my limbs trying to escape, another man came out of the darkness wearing the same trenchcoat and glasses as the men in the car were. Then, I realized they all looked the same and it dawned on me. These wernt men.

   As the man inches closer to me I tried to scream but realized that I couldn't talk I hadn't seemed to notice during the time of panic. Now the man was right above me and looking at me through his tinted glasses. A very serious emotionless expression on his face. Then he spoke "dont worry we will be done soon." Then he backed away from the table being swallowed by the darkness he had been spit out of. What did he mean they were almost done?! What did they do to me what were they going to do to me? No sooner had I finshed my thought that I feel unconscious again.

-Azeldion P.OV.

   As I stepped away from the table with the man on it I immediately went back to the upper decks of the sugery room to observe the rest of the proceedure. When I arrived, I was faced by the lead surgeon Hewlett and he said "this man has great potential. He could be the best choice for our cause. Where did u find him?" And I responded by saying "after surgery." As I made my way to the observation deck and sat down the surgery began again. And the sight was gruesome but I had to watch this was the beginning of the escape that we all longingly awaited. The war we have been waiting for.