Prologue

Crying. That's all that could be heard in this early spring morning. Tom ran to the crib, sighing softly at the little boy in his hands.
"You won't let daddy go anywhere, will you Sebastian?" Sebastian giggles and reaches for his fathers nose.
"Someone's up rather earlier." A women walked into the room, closing the front door.
She dropped a bag of fish on the table with some herbs and roots. Stretching, she sighed and sat on the table. Her eyes locked with her husbands.
"What?" She asked.
"Oh nothing.." he scoffed.
"What is your problem?" She asked in a harsh tone.
"I don't have one. Just be careful hunting out there. I heard they were gonna turn the electric fence on for 24hours." He told the brunette while handing her the baby.
"Well, they can't hurt mommy, can they, little man." She kissed the 20 month old on his cheeks.
Putting him back in the crib, Heather went to the stove and started putting some oil in the small pan. Her husband, Sam, had come up behind her and grabbed the knife to gut the fish. They stood in silence, only the sound of Sebastian's cooing and fish guts falling into the bucket.
Nothing could interrupt this moment.
Or so they thought...

"HEATHER!?" A voice screamed. It was about nine o'clock at night when Finnick burst though the door and pushed the tv on.

"No...no! They said we were out! They can't do this!" Sam yelled after throwing his glass at the wall, startling Sebastian into a wail.
"I'm sorry buddy.." Sam said while lifting the boy up into his arms.
Heather stares at the Tv in shock. She looked at her belly and back at the boys. Feeling tears prick her eyes, she let out a cry.
"They can't do this now! Anytime but now!" She shouted. The boys looked at her in astonishment from her tone.
"Honey, calm down. Let's breathe and get through this together." Sam whispered, trying not to disturb Sebastian who was dozing off again.
"How can I? How can I calm down when I'm pregnant?! I can't bring a baby into the arena! I'll get us both killed. I'm not as skilled as I used to be!" She rambled on, grabbing her hair while tears fell.
The boys looked at the young women in shock. Finnick has a frown on his face while Sam looked like he was about to burst into tears.
"You're pregnant?"
"You're pregnant?" They asked in unison.

The following morning, Finnick was in the house bright and early, humming and feeding Sebastian. It was an odd mood to see him in after last night. Sam was still in bed from drinking his way through a panic attack. Nothing she said or did would cheer him up. Her hair was up in a messy bun, her face was sad and tired. She just looked exhausted.
"Morning baby sister!" He shouted as she whined.
"Let's just get this shit over with..SAM WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" She yelled and a grumpy yell followed after.

Let's just say, the Capital isn't ready for this little trick the Odair siblings are going to throw at them.

So get ready for a "wave" of asskicking from district four. Because President Snow, you are gonna regret pulling a mother from her child.