T W O

Heather pushes her hair out of her face. The train ride was long and boring. She ended up taking a pair of fancy looking blue scissors to her hair. Chopping off a few inches, and slicing some bangs to sit on her forehead.
"That's going to annoy you in the arena" Finnick spoke while she rolled her eyes.
"It was getting too long" she shrugged, fluffing her brown hair out some.
Putting the scissors on the bathroom sink, she looked into the mirror with a look of disgust. I'm not ready. Surely they might consider canceling the games, but what are the chances of THAT? She wondered.
"Why do you think the Quarter Quell was push up so fast?" She asked her brother while she threw on a large sweater.
"I think it's some District 12 fiasco. Remember the berries from last years' games?" He asked while popping a sugar cube into his mouth.
"Oh right. I don't care for her too much. She seems a bit bossy" she said after a yawn.
"She seems...interesting to say the least" Finnick went on.
"Yeah yeah. You can say that if you think so. She doesn't seem too interesting to me. Peeta seems a little strange."
"They seem okay. We have our choices of allies this year. Remember that." He said.

The two siblings laid in the same bed that night while traveling to the Capital. Both scared to be thrown back into the hellhole of a game, both happy to be there for one another. If they couldn't ally up, who better to trust than the only person who's ever really been there.

Water...
Fish...
Swimming...
Hunting...
Stealth...
Strength...
Faith...
Trust...
Respect...
Death...