O N E

A harsh breeze blew in her fast. Brown locks swirled in the chilled air. A small child was giggling as he yelled out gibberish. Her hands were locked together with her brothers, along with her husband.
"As usual, ladies first" the man said, his hand reached into the bowl, and took a price of paper out.
"Annie Kresta!" He shouted for all to hear.
A redhead gasped as tears welled up in her eyes. Heather raised her hand in shock.
"I volunteer!" She yelled while tears flowed out of her green eyes.
"No! Please no!" Sam yelled as his eyes began to water. She whispered something to Finnick and he shook his head.
"And now, for the boys. Samuel Velra!" Sam flinched, starting to hyperventilate at the thought of losing his family as Finnick shouted two words.
"I volunteer." he shouted and held his sisters hand in comfort as Sam covered his face.

"And here we have it. Your district four tributes for the Quarter Quell. May the odds be ever in your favor."

Heather was shoved into a room with her brother, crying out as she fought back.
"I have to say goodbye! Please!" She yelled as she spotted Sebastian crying and reaching out for her.
"I love you Bastian! Be a good boy for daddy! I love you both!" She yelled as she was torn from her family.

"Heather?" Finnick asked.
"Yes Finny?" She whispered with a hoarse voice. She had been crying for a few hours due to both missing her family and the hormones.
"I'll get us home safe..I promise. I swear to you. Snow will regret putting you and I into an arena together." He said as he stroked his little sisters hair.

Snow was about to witness nothing but bloodlust from the older Odair.

Lets the fucking games begin.

Let's fucking go...