~Depression~

Hoseok has been in deep thoughts. He has been feeling bad for making his friends' life  miserable. He always thought he was the person who caused all of this. He started ignoring his friends...He started dressing in all black, wearing a black hoodie...little did he know that was the hoodie that Jimin wore a few days ago. He stopped eating and has been crying because of the situation that happened. He would pass out a lot...not only from the nightmares...but from paranoia, anxiety and depression. Everytime he sat on his bed and questioned why he was living he felt like these three "people" were next to him, comforting him...somehow...These "people" were called "Depression", "Anxiety" and of course: "Paranoia". 

Jimin's POV

he's changed...

he isn't the same...

i miss the old him...

the smiles and the laughs...

him calling me...his mochi...

"Hey Hoseok!" I saw him walking past me in the hallway, wearing the black hoodie I wore, with his hood on, one of his hands in his pocket, the other, scrolling through his phone. I waved. He didn't even look at me. "HOSEOK!" I yelled, clenching my fists to the sides of my body. Yet, he still didn't care. I ran over to him and tried to grab his hand but he just flinched. I felt my body tremble to the floor. He started going up the stairs as I put my hands on my face. I felt two eyes glue to me. I whimpered. "I-..." I heard him start saying something, but he was too scared to talk. He mumbled something underneath his breath and ran up the stairs. I could clearly hear him sob. I heard the door slam, got up and wiped my tears.

I got up the stairs and walked into my room, it was the one next to Hoseok's. I closed the door behind me, sat on my desk chair and started looking through my books. I found a picture of me and Hoseok.

That was one of the gifts he gave to me on my birthday last year

That was one of the gifts he gave to me on my birthday last year...He's such a sweetheart...What would I do without him..? I got out of the chair, hugging the picture, as I felt my body hit the wall with it's back and fall down.

Hoseok's POV

what am i doing to him...

i can't keep hurting him...