~Confused~

10 days later

"Hoseok~ah!" Jimin yelled. "Yaaah?" Hoseok replied, looking through his insta, sitting on the sofa in the living room. "You got any idea where Jungkook is? He asked me for help." Jimin said. "Aaaah, well he's in his room I think." Hobi said. "Thank you!" Hoseok's little mochi walked to the boy and kissed his cheek. J-Hope smirked and looked into Jimin's beautiful eyes. "Hey! Manager Bang Si-hyuk is calling us!" Namjoon yelled from the hallway, making the boys jump. "We're coming!" Jimin yelled, handing a hand out for Hoseok. Hobi laughed, grabbed it and stood up. They walked together NOT HOLDING hands, so it wouldn't be too obvious that they were dating.

The boys were sitting around the table. Hoseok and Jimin took their seats. "So...I've been thinking about this...and we need a new song." Bang Si-hyuk said. Everyone looked around in shock. "But...shouldn't we do some teasers or "clues" before the music video comes out?" Jin asked confused. "Yeah, we'll do that. Let's first pick out a name..." Bang Si-hyuk said. "I-...I have a suggestion..!" Everyone turned to Hoseok. "What about...Blood Sweat & Tears..?" Tae's eyes got bigger. Hobi turned to Tae, a bit shy, he looked at him in the eyes for not even a second and then looked down at his fingers as they were tangling. No one has ever had a suggestion. "That is...PERFECT!" Hobi's hope was restored. He looked up at his manager, he couldn't believe that he accepted his suggestion. "T-Thank you..!" Hoseok said, relieved. He looked to his right, looking at Jimin. Little did he know his boyfriend was stroking his thigh.

Luckily enough, the rest were talking it out with the manager. Who will write the lyrics, who will make the audio and so on. Hoseok looked up at Jimin, licking his lips. Jimin smirked, blushing a little bit. Hobi whispered. "Let's not make it too obvious mochi...They'll notice..!" J-Hope looked up at the manager, holding Jimin's hand under the table. Jimin sighed. "I just want to tell them already...e-even if they don't accept us the way we are..." Jimin wispered very quietly to himself. "Everything will be alright mochi...don't worry." Hobi replied. Jimin was in shock. How did he hear him? He was so quiet...

Later

Hoseok was in his room when he heard a loud bang on his door. He got scared and jumped up from his bed, rushing to the door. He opened it and Jimin fell into his arms. "M-Mochi?!" Hoseok said, worried. He looked into Jimin's eyes, as they were closing. "Shit shit shit! These are the dreams! Fuuuck!" J-Hope yelled. He put Jimin on the bed, rushing downstairs for some medicine, if something serious happened.

Jimin's POV

I woke up...I was in the air and I couldn't feel my body. "Well hello there, fellow friend!" Jimin looked up, only to see a man, with a long white beard, brown eyes, white hair, with some ancient like clothes. "I-I uhm...C-Can I help you..?" Jimin tried sounding calm, but he was way too scared to keep a calm voice. "Don't worry! I won't do you any harm! I'm here to help you! I'll let you save your friends!" The figure spoke. "I'm getting a sense...Is his name...Hoseok..?" The man asked, as I worryingly nodded. "Aha...he's the one that chosen to be controlled by my granddaughter..." I was shocked. Who was his granddaughter..? "I-...uhm...may I ask who's your granddaughter..?" "Oh, it's the female version of the devil." I was very scared. What has Hoseok been going through? 

"Listen. I know you're very confused, but don't worry. I'm not gonna do any harm just like I said before." The figure spoke. "I'll see you next time, Jimin." The man waved at me.

"JIMIN! JIMIN PLEASE WAKE UP HOLY SHIT!" Jimin was woken by Hoseok. His eyes were teary. "Hobi! Hobi I'm awake!" Jimin spoke back. He got a hug from Hoseok. "Are you alright?! Is everything okay!? Jimin nodded. "Yeah...Hoseok I'm fine." "Are you sure?! Let me-" J-Hope started turning Jimin's hands around, looking for wounds, bruises and so on. "No Hobi stop! I'm fine!" Jimin said, siting on the bed that he was on. "I-I'm sorry Jimin...I just got worried." "Don't worry. I'm fine...I'm just hella confused." Jimin got up from the bed, stretching out his arms. He pecked Hoseok on the cheek, smiled and stepped out of the room. Hoseok looked down at the floor. He was very confused.

"Hey...uhm Namjoon..?" Jimin asked, looking at Joon, turned with his back against Jimin. RM jumped. "Namjoon what the hell are y-" Jimin walked over to the boy and saw the most horrific thing ever. Namjoon was cutting. "NAMJOON NO!" Jimin held out his hand. 

̶"̶̶̶H̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶.̶̶̶.̶̶̶.̶̶̶u̶̶̶h̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶N̶̶̶a̶̶̶m̶̶̶j̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶.̶̶̶.̶̶̶?̶̶̶"̶̶̶ ̶̶̶J̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶k̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶k̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶J̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶n̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶g̶̶̶a̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶J̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶R̶̶̶M̶̶̶ ̶̶̶j̶̶̶u̶̶̶m̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶"̶̶̶N̶̶̶a̶̶̶m̶̶̶j̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶-̶̶̶"̶̶̶ ̶̶̶J̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶k̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶o̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶a̶̶̶w̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶f̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶N̶̶̶a̶̶̶m̶̶̶j̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶"̶̶̶N̶̶̶A̶̶̶M̶̶̶J̶̶̶O̶̶̶O̶̶̶N̶̶̶ ̶̶̶N̶̶̶O̶̶̶!̶̶̶"̶̶̶

Jimin's POV

I remember waking up...Hoseok next to me...I-I walked down the stairs...and I saw Namjoon...cutting...If Hoseok walked in..."Are you alright?! Is everything okay!?" I nodded. "Wait where-...wait here." I got up, pushed Hoseok out of the way, rushed down the stairs and saw Namjoon heading towards the kitchen. I stopped him. "Namjoon don't you fucking dare." I saw his eyes get bigger. I saw him hiding something behind him. I grabbed his hand and opened his clenched fist. There I saw a blade that had been taken out of a sharpener. "NAMJOON WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. I saw his eyes get teary. I didn't care one bit. I stomped up the stairs with the blade in my hand. "Think about us. How will we and the ARMYs feel if you committed suicide?!" I yelled. At that moment I heard a door open from upstairs. "Jimin what's happening?!" Jin asked me. "Ask Namjoon." I said, taking Jin's hand, opening it and putting the blade in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyoooo!1!! Sorry for not posting for a while.

I'm just pretty stuck on ideas on what to write lMaO! 

As I said before, give me ideas for the next chapters!