~I HAVE TO GO!~

Hoseok almost fell down the stairs. As soon as the two boys got on the first floor, the entrance door was swung open, Namjoon and Jin were already there. "Do any of you know what just happened?!" Namjoon asked scared. "No! We just heard a scream and a loud thud..." Hoseok replied. "Wait..."WE"?!" Jin screamed like a little girl. "I uhm-" "Don't presure them. Let's find out what happened!" Namjoon interupted Jin. "Y'all heard the scream too? It was Tae." Yoongi walked out of the living room with his hands in his pockets. "He got a phone call, trembled on the floor and screamed...I've never seen him like this! He put on his shoes and ran out of the house..." Suga looked suprised, while saying that. "Did you hear a "specific" voice?" Namjoon asked, closing the door. "It was a man...But I didn't recognize the voice...It was pretty silent since it wasn't on speaker." Hoseok looked at Jimin, pulling their pinkies together. "I...wait...OH MY GOD I NEED TO GO AFTER HIM!" Hoseok screamed, putting his shoes on as fast as possible. "YOONGI WHICH WAY DID HE GO?!" Hoseok asked in fear. "I think he went to the left..." Suga replied, quite confused. "Slow down Hobi! What's happening?!" Jimin asked.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SLOW DOWN! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN! I-I DON'T KNOW!! I HAVE TO GO! I'LL SEE YOU LATER!" Hoseok said, putting a black hat on, storming out of the door. Jimin looked out of it, as Hoseok was running as fast as he could. "I-...what's up with him lately..." Jimin asked the others. "Do you think we know...We wish we did..." Jin replied.

Hoseok was running, as if something was chasing him. "y o u w o n ' t m a k e i t i n t i m e ." "GO AWAY! I DON'T FUCKING WANT YOU AROUND AT THIS TIME!" Hoseok replied to the creature. It laughed back. "i ' m t e l l i n g y o u , y o u w o n ' t m a k e i t i n t i m e . s e e y o u l a t e r , l o s e r ." the figure vanished. Hoseok's vision was blurry because of the tears in his eyes. He was running from one side of the street to the other. He almost got run over a couple of times. He saw a figure running. That was Tae. He went after it. He barely saw the beach in the distance. He sobbed on his way to it. It was getting dark...the sunset was so beautiful...

10 minutes later

Tae's POV

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE ME?!

WHY...EXACTLY HER?! WHY?!

I JUST WANT IT ALL TO END!

IT WILL END!

I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING! I COULDN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY! SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO TRULY BELIEVED IN ME AND MY DREAMS! SHE WAS THERE FOR ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN! I WANT TO BE WITH HER!

Tae finally got to the beach and fell on the floor, pulling his legs to his head. He screamed at the top of his lungs. Hoseok got lost on his way to the beach...but he heard the scream and that was his guide. "HOW COULD HE?!" V yelled. "H-How...could he be the one that tells me...did it have to be my dad that had to tell me..." Tae whimpered. He looked up and saw the structure. He got up and went towards it. He heard cracks. He started climbing up. Hobi finally got there. He was out of breath, he fell to the ground. He looked up, as sweat was dripping down his face. He saw Taehyung climbing the ladder. He stood up and with all of his energy, he got to the structure and started going after Tae. V finally got to the top and he looked straight forward, as he heard more and more cracks. He stretched out his arms to the left and the right. He closed his eyes...Hoseok got to the top and at the last moment he saw Taehyung standing there...but...

it was too late...

The structure broke. It was as if Hoseok saw Tae fall in slow motion. He ran over to where the piece had been broken and grabbed V's hand at the last moment. "H-Hoseok..?" "Tae...Please!" Hobi replied, BLOOD on his elbows from falling down on the rocks that were unevenly spread across the sand, SWEAT dripping down his face more and more AND TEARS rolling down his cheeks. "I-" "Let's talk about this...Please!" Hobi said, seeing pieces fall into the water beneath  Tae. "I...I can't Hoseok! It's hard to t-talk about this!" "You can trust me Tae!" Hobi replied. "I-...fine" V replied. J-Hope pulled him up and hugged him as tight as possible. "Please don't leave us..." Hoseok cried on Tae's shoulder. V did the same thing. "I'll try not to..."

Later

Hoseok opened the door, leading Tae in. V was in tears. He was crying into his sleeve. "He's home." Hobi said, quietly. "TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook ran from the kitchen to V, hugging him in a bear hug. "I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED TAE!" V's hair covered Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook pulled Tae away. "J-Jesus Christ, Kookie...Your make up is ruined..." "FUCK THE MAKE UP!" Kookie replied. "Mmm...what's all this ye- HOLY SHIT TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi ran over to the 3 boys. "HOLY CRAP!!" Jimin, Jin and Namjoon screamed at the same time. They ran over to the boys. "We called...uhm...your dad...he told us everything." "We're sorry Tae...We're always here for you..." "We PURPLE you Tae..." Jungkook said. Everyone looked at Kookie confused. "Don't you remember..? On stage..."I purple you!"" "You remember it?! I purple you Jungkook!" Tae hugged Kookie. "What the hell is happening lmao." Yoongi said. Jimin pulled Hoseok out of there, he whispered. "How are you, baby...What happened?! What did Tae try to do?!" "I'll tell you...Don't worry..."