Alright well shit.

Hi there everybody. I'm back. And if I didn't mention it before I'm afraid of birds. Before you ask yes there's reasons. When I was young lived in a very country area and we had a little farm. Everyday I'd have to go out with a bucket half my weight and feed the chicken's their feed.

There was one god damn rooster. Only one. But that fucking bitch wanted my blood. Every time I stepped out of the house it'd jump Me everytime it saw me. It got so bad I had to walk around with a little plastic shovel to bop the cunt everytime it got close.

It was nice to literally everyone but me. My little brother choked it out one day and it still liked him. But no I feed the mother fucker so he trys to kill me every chance he gets. Evil fucking bird.

And don't even get me started on parrots. Where I live we have a "parrot mountain". It's like a free range parrot haven or something and little Innocent me was so excited to go. First place we went was the baby bird building. Know what happened? They all fucking flew at me and started packing me. 7-8 year old me panicked hardcore and just ran.

That was a dumb idea cause as soon as I went out side all the big parrots started coming after me and yeah. I just don't like birds anymore after all that. Well. I like ducks. I've never met a duck that was mean to me.

I've seen alot of people attacked by ducks in my old neighborhood but none of those ducks ever had a problem with me thank god. From what I've heard ducks can be viscous and I don't need to be scarred again.

Im also claustrophobic but only recently found out. I've always panicked when restrained or in a crowd but I didn't think it was that bad. That was until I went to a concert type thing, panicked and punched a random in the face. I didn't even apologize I just ran lmao.

To this day I still don't know if the persons ok. I ran out of the building and just sat on a rock they had outside to calm down. I realized just how bad it was when I almost threw my shirt off because I felt it was restraining me. Funny thing tho the day before all that I did take my shirt off in a very large crowd but that's because someone bet me five bucks I wouldn't.

Weak ass bet but I got five dollars and a wink from someone twenty years older then me so I won't complain.

I don't have much time to write more so I'll stop here. The next chapter will most likely be longer so peace