✎ o n e ✐

【Mingyu's POV】

“Ah, hyung. Why is this handkerchief is in your desk? I-it smells like a woman's perfume. Are you hiding something from me? Are you cheating on me?! You jerk!”Chan said and act like he's my girlfriend.

“Yah, Lee Chan. Can you please stop going in to my room. And please don't ever touch my things. Andd watch your words, like you're still 9 Lee Chan.”I walked near him and glared at him. I took the handkerchief as fast as I could but Seungcheol reflexes was fast. It's like a thunder, dang that's really fast. Or maybe not, or I'm just to slow, nevermind that, that's not manly.

As he took it, he brought it in his nose and sniffs it like a hungry wolf.

“Yah Mingyu-ah, Didn't I tell you to not bring a girl unless we know her. What if she steal other's things like Wonwo-.” The camel guy got cut off because of Wonwoo's deep voice.

“Please don't ever mention her name.”He said with his really deep voice. And gave the camel guy a cold as ice stare.

It's been a year, Wonwoo hyung. We thought you forgotten about her, but no. The scars that made by her was still fresh, like a fresh meat in our freezer.

Speaking of meat, I must think of what should I feed to these monkeys.

“Hyung, have you seen my blue boxer?.”Soonyoung suddenly pop out and ask Seungcheol hyung.

I look on Seungcheol hyung, he look like he had seen a ghost. Is he sweating?

“N-no, why would you ask me about your own boxer.”Cheol hyung said while stuttering. I chuckled at his face and continue to chug down my fresh milk.

“Isn't it obvious?. It's because you're the only one who is the thief of our briefs and boxers. Even Jeonghan hyung's lotion!”Soonyoung bursted out. His face is heating up.

“Oh, so hyung. You wear nothing right now?”Seokmin innocently asked Soonyoung.

Soonyoung widened his eyes, and I too got shock coz' I didn't really know that hyung can open his eyes really big!

Second have just passed. Seokmin was running around the table making us feel dizzy same as Soonyoung.

This two are the most dumbest people I have ever met.

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

【Soomin's POV】

Ugh, where's my umbrella? It's really hot right now, my skin is burning.”I murmured as I continue looking for my umbrella in my hobo bag.

“Damn, I'm really sweating so hard. I must stop on café or somewhere with air-conditioning.”I look around and saw a café at the other side. Looks like God heared my prayers.

I look up the sky and smile.

Dada, I miss you.

I continue my way to the café.

As I pushed the door to open. I thought there's a lot of people because It's noisy. But then, I looked around and the half of tables are empty.

Then I looked again where the noise came from. And It's a group of boys. Talking noisily. Talking nonsense at all.

Why do I even care? Really.

I rolled my eyes and walk towards the counter.

“Good Morning, Ma'am, What would you like to drink?”A girl named Sohye politely asked for my order and smile. I saw her i.d and yea her name was Sohye. I wish I can smile like her, It really suits her. She's beautiful. Oh, now I sound like having a crush on her. I smiled back on her.