Ch 8- Training

"Listen Up! I will take over training for today.  You will follow my orders." I say looking at all the dragons.  Geez most of them are the same age as me...I hope they listen to me.  They look at me and keep chatting.  Thats it.   I light my scales are fire making me look more menacing. 

"Listen up now! Form a line or else!"  They instantly form a line.  Hm a total of 20 dragons. 

"Show me what has been taught to you guys." I say, letting the fire on my scales die out. 

They start partnering up and start fighting each other, practicing dodging and trying to land some hits.  Of course mom would teach them that. 

"If you guys think you are strong enough come for a quick match to me."  With that said none of them come, they keep training.  I decide to climb a tree and look down at them.  All I see are dragons chatting while fighting.  Then I see something that catches my eyes...in the far end, yellow eyes looking through a bush.  What is that?  I quickly jump down and start running towards those yellow eyes.  They notice me and vanish.  Ha too late.  I quickly take a leap and grip onto the body of a dragon.  My weight brings us both down.  Soon enough I get knocked off by the dragon's heavy tail.  The dragon takes a quick look at me and starts running off.  Not on my watch.  I quickly follow in pursuit.  I take another leap, this time though, the dragon turns around and hits me hard on my head with a rock.  I crash into the ground.  I stay still.  I see everything going in circles.  I catch one last look as the dragon looks back as if saying sorry and running off.  Great just great, he got away.  Soon enough I hear footsteps coming my way I see it's Cole.  He takes one look at me seeing the blood forming on my head.  I start drifting off into unconsciousness.