Ch 16.~ Brother Reunion

Cole's pov~

"Hey there little bro." He says.

"Dont call me that."  I snarl, giving him a nasty glare.

He just stares at me.
"You shouldnt be hating me, after all you guys were the ones who left me behind." He says, his eyes starting to show hatred.

"Well...it wouldnt be like this if you hadnt snitched off to Sapphire that we are here." I say.

"Thats Queen Sapphire to you.  She has shown me more love than you or anyone else will."  He snarls.

"Such family you call me..."he scoffs, "you shouldnt even be called family.  After all mom and dad left me."

"Mom and dad were trying to run off into the woods with both of us, we were still eggs, but someone tackled mom and then you were taken.  We had to keep going."  I say truthfully.

Thunder just looks at me." If I truly was important, you guys would have fought them and taken me.  Sapphire has cared for me all this time.  Im her right hand now. Most trustful dragon to her." 

"She is nothing, but good.  She is the one keeping this war going.  Azure and I will do anything to put an end to this."  I say arching my neck higher.

"Azure...so thats her name." He smiles wickedly." Such a beautiful name for a beautiful dragon."  He says.

"Stay away from her if you dont want to be dead on the ground." I growl. 

He smirks." How about no.  She seems quite beautiful.  Strong.  Wont give up a fight."

"Stop talking." I leap at him, he moves to the side and grabs my arm and twists it.

"Maybe I should keep her by my side." He whispers into my ear.  "I barely met her, but she seems quite interesting."

"Dont you dare lay a finger on her." I growl.

"Gee little brother...you really dont know a thing about me." He lets go of his grip.  "Expect a little surprise."  With that said he flies up and disappears.