•12•

{Lance's POV}

A nigga was gassed. I'm not gon' cap.

Shorty and I deadass kissed. Well it was more like a damn peck but we still kissed.

Lemme let y'all know how this shit went down.

Me and Shorty had a good time at the Cheesecake Factory, getting to know each other and makin jokes and shit.

When we payed the bill, we left and went to the movies to see Happy Death Day 2U. Anyways, after we did that I took her home and we chilled in my car a lil before she went inside.

Flashback.

"You finna go inside soon?" I asked Aiyana as she sat in the passengers seat lookin at the phone.

"I was gonna stay a lil bit longer but I can go inside now if you want" she replied to me while making eye contact.

"Trust me, you can stay as long as you want" I said to her with a really wide smile.

"Ight" is all she said in response.

"So on a scale of one to ten, how was this date?" I asked her.

"Issa solid 9.5" she replied.

"Why not a ten?" I asked, not being satisfied with the answer I just got.

"Because, it ended too early" she said while putting her phone in her purse.

I chuckled. "It's not over yet, I'm still here."

"That doesn't mean any—" I cut her off by quickly crashing my lips into hers then after 3 seconds later, I pulled away.

When I did, I looked straight ahead, trying not to get nervous.

I don't know why a nigga just did that. But I sure as hell loved it.

I looked over at Aiyana who was frozen in place.

"Yo, you good?" I asked her.

She clears her throat. "Um, yeah."

"Did a nigga kiss you too soon?"

"Nah, it's cool."

"Good," I nodded, "then can I do it again?"

"Boy boo" she laughed.

"I'm bein deadass" I said.

[...]

"Maybe Tomorrow" she says.

"Promise?"

"Sure."

"No, I wanna hear a yes, not no 'sure'" I said to her with a serious face.

"Ok, yes" she finally said.

"Anyways, I'm going inside" she told me.