•28•

{Aiyana's POV}
Spring Break. (Day 4/11)

This was my first time showing my naked body to anyone else. I don't think I've ever had any insecurities about my body but it felt kind of weird just letting a person of the opposite sex look at my bare naked body.

Me and Lance were about five minutes into the bath that we were taking together. We had sat on opposite sides of the bath filled with soap suds at the top.

"Why you don't come over here?" Lance asked looking me right in the eyes with a weird look on his face.

"Do I really have to?" I asked him feeling a bit nervous.

"Of course" he answered.

I was about to say something in response but I stopped myself and just moved over to where He was.

"There you go" he smiled making me feel even more nervous than I already was.

"Why you so tense?" He asked me.

"Cause you're making me tense" I say in response.

"How? Ain't you my girl?"

"Yeah but I ain't ever been naked in front of anyone before" I blushed in embarrassment and tried to look away.

I felt him grab my chin and turn my head his way. "You good, ain't nobody judging yo body right now."

He then leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips.

I didn't want to pull away, I wanted to feel more of the goodness of this man's lips.

So When we pulled apart, I crashed my lips back into his and we were now in a hungry make out as soon as I got on top of his thighs.

The make out session had escalated a lil but I stopped it before it could reach any further.

"You good?" Lance asked while looking up at me with a smile filled with lust.

I simply nodded. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You wanna get out this tub?" He bit his lip, completely ignoring my question.

"Why?"

"Come on let's get out" he said.

I didn't utter a word. All I did was stand up so I could make my way out.