•31•

{Aiyana's POV}
Spring break. (Day 9/11)

All of us were headed to this thing called a Dancehall. I heard is always lit with the right DJ.

Kendra and Jaylen have been awkward around each other and you could feel the tension whenever we're all together.

When we pulled up the place was almost packed and there was some really big speakers on top of each other already blasting music.

"Bae, you gotta stay close to me tonight," Lance said to me and then sized me up, "I don't even know when you put that on."

"Well, I just figured that I wanted to look sexy for today" I told him with a smile

"Sexy for who?" He started lookin around tryna be funny.

"Forget you" I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all getting out?" Lance looked back at the others that were in the back.

"We'll be out in a minute" Kadeem said.

"Ight" is all Lance said before him and I headed out.

"So, How exactly do we fit in right now?" I nervously asked my mans as I looked at all the people that was looking at us like we were aliens.

"Dance with me" he smiled, ignoring the stares.

"But why are they staring at us?"

"They must think we cute or sum, I don't know" he shrugged.

I then made the decision to ignore them and dance a little with Lance.

The others haven't been out yet and I really wondered what was taking them so long.

Kadeem and Bryson were walking our way so we stopped dancing.

Where's Kendra and Jaylen?

"Where's the other two at?" I asked them.

"They needed to discuss some matters" Bryson said while scratching the back of his head.

"Damn, shorty fine as fuck," Kadeem licked his lips as he looked at a girl that was dancing by herself, "and she can move."

"Go head nigga..." Lance told him with a chuckle.

"But what if she already got a nigga," he asked, "a nigga with a gun."

Bryson laughed. "I doubt it."

"So if I get shot today, y'all gon' know why" he said before he walked away to the girl.

"Bryson, yo ass still single, what's goin on with that?" Lance asked Bryson.

He rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about it."

"Ok, if you say so" Lance threw his hands up in defense.

"Can you get me something to drink?" I asked Lance.

"Yeah," he answered and then looked at Bryson, "watch her."

With that said, he walked away leaving me and Bryson alone.

"You is one ugly mother fucker" Bryson laughed.

I kissed my teeth. "Shut the hell up."

"I've been trying to get that off my chest since I fully met you" he continued to laugh.

"Thas why you look like the bottom of my shoe" I said back to him trying not to laugh.

He stopped laughing for a second then started to chuckled. "Sure."

I felt someone come up from behind me and I thought it was Lance but it wasn't. I realized that It was a Jamaican dude when he said something in my ear.

"Wah mek yuh nuh come whine pon mi?"

I had no idea what he said but it sounded like his voice was filled with lust.

"Yo beat it, she got a whole man" Bryson told him as I moved away from the guy.

"Damn straight" an angry Lance walked up with two cups in his hand.

"Well sorry, mi neva de know dat" is all the guy said before he put his hands up in defense and walked away.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To Be Continued...

Thoughts...