YEEHAW!

Cooky saw a thick rippled animal standing near one of the raven horses. Yes, he was in a rodeo club. He needed something to take the heart shaped alien off his mind. The fuzzy atmosphere and his now blurry vision didn't help much, but the muscle bunny could swear Pingu looked ethereal in the dim lights. He's lost, completely and utterly lost in the milky nipples. 

"COOKY THE BIG YEEHAW!" He hears a a voice coming from the stage. It's his turn, his moment to show everyone /pingu/ what he's capable of. Cooky mounts himself on the machine that's supposed to represent a bull and looks smugly at the crowd. "LET'S GET IT!" he groans. That's the signal to start, his signature phrase everyone knows too well. 

The "bull" starts off slowly, only bending slightly to the front and back, the movement allowing the well sculpted bunny to put on a show. His sharp body rolls and muscles flexed to the edge send shivers amongst everyone in the room: it's raw, sweaty and dirty. Just perfect. He's in his element, surrounded by fursonas who praise and beg for his attention, but his eyes... his eyes are fixated on one distinct figure: Pingu. The machine beneath mimicking an animal goes faster and faster as the time goes by. It's almost impossible to watch it anymore, but Cooky /never/ falls from his seat. Eventually his time is over. 

The ride is quite exhausting even for a big bunny like him so he heads up to the bar to freshen himself with whatever he could find. The stronger the better. Little did he know his destination will be other than what he had in mind. 

His senses are all blocked when he feels a strong hand around his throat pushing him back onto the nearest wall. 

"Noot noot" he whispered sensually into Cookys ear. (Could it be?! The presence he's longed for the most in this damned club... no, No! The bunny tells to himself. It's the dizziness after the rodeo)

"Yeehaw" replied Cooky, gasping and wide eyed.  

Pingu pulls the other fursona closer and grinds their muscles together

"You're quite something mhm..., but I think you're too pretty for this. Let me ride you and I'll show you what a real yeehaw sounds like"

Cooky shivers and stretches his ears up.

"Lets get this c-countryside" he moans

And so Pingu pulls out his meat scepter.