To YEE or to HAW?

"NO. YOU DEFINITELY CAN'T BE WITH HIM!" the firm voice of the blue koala rings in his head again and again. He wishes he could erase this memory.

"Are you even listening to me? Cooky!!" 

Perhaps it wasn't just a memory. 

"C'mon Koya, they look so cute together! Show him the picture you sent me last night." said a certain yellow puppy with black ears and tongue stuck out cutely. 

"I mean, if they love eachother, what can go wrong?" the masked creature adds. 

"You don't undestand the implications to this... it is a well known fact that pengui-..."

RJ, the alpaca with a bandana tied around its neck and funny glasses appears.

"Let's lighten up the mood a bit! So I ran into this vegan alpaca girl who said she knows m-"

"ALPACAS ARE VEGANISTISM BY NATURE, JOKES ON YOU" the pink bunny finally snaps to reality.

"...Cooky there's no word such as veganistism" Koya is almost done with this bunch of guys but he cares for them so dearly.

"Many say you're smart but it's clearly fake since you don't know this word."

"BACK TO MY JOKE! So the vegan alpaca girl said she knows me, but I don't remember meeting HERBIVORE HAHAHHA!!"

Shooky, the small chocolate cookie swears he shouldn't laugh at this and so he forces himself not to smile.

The door cracks open and the cause of every problem of Cooky's enters the room, unbothered and beautiful: Tata. 

The muscle bunny spent the last month rather on Earth than in the Universtar world. Here, all the species in the galaxy lived in harmony with each other. Some would say Earth was the land of infinite possibilities where every dream would come true, whereas on the other side, some thought Earth was for cowards who want to run away from their problems in their home universe. The later was Cooky's case too, but now he's back because his friends and the whole planet is in danger. /Penguins/ are planning to invade it soon. 

His home's sake was the last thing Cooky could think of when the shape shifter was in front of him with those plump yellow lips and perfect curves contouring the heart head. Oh how much he wanted to get lost in the dotted blue lanky limbs of the alien. Not even the most skilled dancers could bend and twist the way Tata does, his origins allowed him to inherit a great elasticity and precision in his moves. 

The train of thoughts overwhelms the pink bunny.

"No. This can't be happening again. Man up, you have the most perfect boyfriend in the world.  You can't fall for this playboy again. Focus Cooky. Focus!" 

"So what are you talking about? I heard laughter" the last to join asked. 

"Oh. We were thinking of coming up with a plan for this situation with the raid,  but we stopped as RJ told us one of his dad jokes." Chimmy immediately answers. 

"Well we better get going again because they're close." Tata replies back. 

Cooky was SURE he won't be able to focus. His little head was full of conflicted ideas and they only multiply and get worse as the time goes by.