Hard to get BREAD

Delicate sun rays are peaking through the pink blinds of his bedroom. The muscle bunny is still dizzy, the sweet heaviness on his eyelids not letting him wake up properly and his messy bed fur makes him look almost inocent. Certainly nothing like how he looked last night: big and imposing.

Of course it's different. They usually expect the dom to have a sub, but they were something else, something new, the NEW he needed. Who could've thought of 2 massive fit fursonas together? Well, Cooky is thinking about it right now, about last night and their perfectly synced dynamic, the things they could explore both in bed and the world, living with him... too many thoughts for his still half asleep head and all of them seem so unreal... by the way, something is missing.

Right. The penguin... The pink animal wonders if Pingu has already left his house. It would be no surprise to be honest. As Cooky becomes more sober, his shift in mood, sudden and devastating takes over his whole being and thoughts. Such majestic species could never care about him, he thinks. He's just an ordinary bunny, a fucking pink bunny. He was a tool, again. He's left his guard down just to be used agai-

" 'Morning handsome. I've cooked something sweet for you! I didn't know whether you liked pancakes or muffins so I did both."

Cooky frowned his brows and squeezed his eyes, once, twice..., twenty / eight / times.

"Stop doing this! You're gonna hurt your pretty eyes. I'm just as real as your erection is." Pingu finally said.

"NO U!", the bunny fought back.

"Ah, my sweet muscle bunny... how do I say this?" Pingu started

This was it. Cooky knows that's the end of it all: his boner and love life. He takes a long breath, preparing for what he's going to hear next.

"You were amazing and everything but I'm leaving to the North Pole in 3 days. I wish I could spend more time with you, take you out on cute dates here and all that, but someone has to take care of the mess that is my father's Igloo company. He is ill. Besides, no one would ever accept our love. I'm scared... I-", pingu said, tears starting to form into his eyes.

"NO. I'm not letting you go just like that!! I can't lose the best thing that has ever happened to me! We'll show everyone how great of a pair we are." Cooky replied in one breath and then capturing the flightless' bird beak, kissing him roughly biting down with his bunny teeth.

"N-NOOT NOOT!! COOKY~ !.. I.. I would never give up on .. NOOT! ...us" the penguin struggles between the kisses. "You didn't ... OH MY PENGUINS! ..You didn't UH let me finish! I wanted to ask you to come with me."

Cooky pulls away from Pingu, but not before leaving the first soft kiss of today. The 2 are hugging tightly now. They stay like that for a while, feeling safe in each other's embrace.

.

.

.

An unknown melody starts from nowhere. "annyeonghaseyo jeoneun bangtan sonyeondan hwanggeum maknae jeon jungkook imnida, annyeonghaseyo jeoneun bangtan sonyeondan hwanggeum maknae jeon jungkook imnida"

Pingu has a questioning look on his face.

"Oh, it's just my phone, don't worry.", the bunny erased the doubt in his lovers' eyes.

"...it's from home. They never call unless ... they need me urgently in BT21 Universe"

Cooky knows this is gonna be a wild ride, but he's willing to do anything for his penguin.