Noot, sweat and tears

"Much. It's too much!" the muscle bunny grunted as he worked out at the pull up bar in his improvised gym down the basement of the BT21 creatures' shared house. 

"How could you do this? After all the support! ARGHH!" he pushes himself higher. "They all knew what I've been through and still asked me to do it. FRIENDS MY ASS!... It's all fake love.", he concludes with a bitter taste in his mouth: either the realisation of betrayal or his salty sweat dripping down his tensed up face. Maybe it's both. 

"Cooky! Dinner's ready." RJ announced from behind the closed door. 

The pink bunny didn't want to hear from any of his so called best friends anymore so he headed up to the only place he knew he'd be alone and could take out his anger, being productive at the same time. Muscles aren't like flowers, growing up with water and some sunlight, but instead you need to maintain a strict diet and exercise daily. After the death of his mother, Cooky's father started going to gym to release all the presure and stress in his life, but also to ensure the safety of his only child. The pink animal idolatrised his parent so much, he wanted to become just as strong and a stable pillar for his loved ones, but who is there to be protected when his friends broke his heart? 

"Dinner!!!" the white alpaca shouts again. 

The muscle bunny stays silent, waiting for the other to leave. Eventually, the later gets the message.

It was only one hour ago when everything went downhill. The BT21 creatures were all gathered in the living room, numerous maps of the solar system and various planets as well as long forgotten failed plans spread on the marble floor. Initially reticent and seemingly cold hearted to what he's done to the bunny, Tata started teasing the other on a basis, just as he was about to do now: 

"Since Cooky knows and is close to one of /them/, i suggest he should try to get some information on their plans. It's like he's going undercover for us, but on the sight. " he said with a smug smile. 

Everyone agrees and applause in excitement, everyone but the one in cause. Cooky's blood is boiling hot in his veins, his paws are turning into fists and suddenly he can't breathe anymore.