Chapter 16

A/N:
Hope everyone is doing well. So, I'm honestly trying to give you all a sense of this world before we get into the action of the story. Sorry if this bores you, but action will occur as soon as I'm satisfied. Thanks for the support on this story, and I wanted to let you all know, I'll update every Sunday for definite. I'll aim to update once or twice during the week, but expect a update every Sunday unless I say otherwise :) also we are now 165 on #vauseman.. insane! Get ready to enjoy more fluff.

///////////

Pipers POV:

Alex and I were touching each other every chance we got. During the fast food lunch, her foot slowly went up and down my calf, until I asked her to stop, as it was making me flustered. Our hands kept touching (I like to pretend it was accidental, but I know it wasn't), and we kept playfully pushing and nudging each other. Almost like those cliche books I read once, about teen romance. Obviously, we are a little late for teen romance. But we are at the.. slightly odd.. stage in our relationship everything seems like a dream, and we are both overwhelmed with happiness and love for one another. I don't know what Alex and I are, but I can imagine where we will end up.

Alex suddenly grabbed my waist and twisted me around playfully (she seemed full of energy today) and I looked into her emerald eyes while hers were distracted, looking elsewhere. I was about to turn and look where she was fixated on, when she smiled her (perhaps literally) earth shaking smile at me. I was suddenly a little dazed, dreamily looking at her beautiful smiling face, when she suddenly yanked me and I nearly fell.

"Alex what the fuck?" I grumbled, but she continued to drag me into a shop. I looked around and it was hazy, there was flashing lights and the shop was dark, with some weird 1980's fashion print on the carpet. I saw some arcade games, when Alex told me "a bowling alley! We've got to bowl! Have you ever done it before? I love bowling, let's play, I'm gonna beat your small ass"

"Oi.. my ass is a lovely size. And yeah! I've heard of bowling before. I read about it in a book"

"Of course you have pipes" She lets out a raspy chuckle and rolls her eyes.

"You just grab a big ball, then you throw it and try hit those standing stick things. If you get them all down, you get a strikey!"

"A strikey?!" She hurts out laughing, when she sees I look offended she quickly tries to justify herself "it's a strike. And those stick things? They're called pins. But.. I suppose your analogy is close enough. Stay here, I'll get us a lane. One or two games?" She asks me.

"Two, that way I can beat you twice" I wink, she laughs and walks off, shaking her head. Oh Alex, it was on. Piper thought. I'll show you what I'm made of..

Shortly Alex came back, and led me to the furthest away lane. "Okay Pipes, pick up he orange ball. That one is the lightest" she picks up a green one. "Why'd you get a green one?" I ask.

"Because I'm stronger than you, and these bad boys" she points to the ball "have more power"

"Hell no. I want a powerful one. Give me that" I try steal it off of her, but she rushes away to the lane, saying creepily "my precious"

I laugh, take the orange ball, and sit down, watching her and her gorgeous ass in her tight black jeans.

"Okay, shove 3 fingers in these holes, bring your arm back, get a little power, and release the ball into the lane." She winks, and licks her lips.

"Of course you can make a family game inappropriate" I say, which makes her laugh more.

"Watch this" She smirks, and proceeds to release her ball (after a little swing behind her) which goes thundering down the lane, directly in the middle, and hits the pins. All the pins go down, and the television above me says "strike!" Making me jump.