5. The Normal Things at 2 AM

"Can you tell me the truth please?"

Harry panicked. And when Harry panics, you know what happens? He runs to the darkest corner he can find, sink down to the floor, puts his knees in his chest and starts hyperventilating.  What'd you expect him to do? He didn't know what Draco meant, but he knew it wasn't anything he would've shared openly. He then heard a voice, it was a calm voice, though it wasn't calm, it was screaming, but it calmed Harry down. He looked up to see Draco, Draco Malfoy screaming his name because he didn't know what to do besides scream his name. 

"Harry! Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't think before I asked..." He sighed, why was he so stupid? Of course Harry didn't want to tell him...Then he felt Harry poking him. He looked down. 

Harry was smiling at him, his eyes showed none of that happiness that his smile showed. His mask, the one he kept up since the moment he went to Diagon Alley. The one he held up for 7 years without anyone noticing. However, the mask, it was growing weak, the sadness finally arrived his eyes, and it was first discovered by Draco Lucius Malfoy himself. Harry had a smile on his face like he had won the lottery, but his eyes, his deep, mysterious, emerald, forest green eyes. They stared into Draco's Deep gray with a small hit of blue. And that's what Zabini walked in the room to see. 

Harry sitting on the floor, looking up at Draco, who was kneeling in front of him. 

Harry with a smile that says 'I'm the happiest person alive' and his eyes that said 'I'm broken, please fix me' Draco just had a blank stare on his face, he looked like he was trying to find out what the broken boy was hiding. 

"Ahem." Both boys snapped their heads in Blaise's direction. They quickly got up. Harry bowed at Draco and jumped in his bed, facing away from the rest of the room. 

Blaise then glanced at Draco, who mouthed, "tomorrow" and went to clean himself up. Blaise was still confused, which was an understatement, had he really been in that bathroom that long? He sighed and climbed into bed. 

-timeskip, 2am-

Harry was having a nightmare, well, more like a bad memory, in his dream. He was getting beaten up, by Vernon. This time it was because he didn't finish his chores before lunch. Usually, he had until dinner, but today, Vernon felt like hitting a 8 year old kid, at lunch. He was thrashing around on his bed. Not that the other two SLEEPING boys noticed. Harry casted a 'Silencio' on his bed and himself, to stop the ruffling of the sheets, and to stop himself from screaming. 

Harry jolted awake with a hurtful headache. Harry groaned, his eyes widened, he made a sound. The first sound since.....that...He got up, and decided to go on a walk. He left his invisibility cloak behind, but got a different cloak. He was now wearing a deep green baggy hoodie, with black sweatpants and a black cloak covering most his body. He walked and walked till he was outside, he took a whiff of the fresh air that cooled hid headache down quite a bit. He continued to walk. Harry soon reached the Quidditch field. Harry sighed, surprising himself again but quickly dismissed his thought as to when he realized. He wanted to fly. He wanted to feel the wind push against his face. He wants to feel the freedom he felt when flying. He quickly apparated to their dorm room, making no notice to what was missing and grabbed his broom. He apparated back outside when he heard a certain groan.