Tehya Vanished?

Ruby's sentence was cut short, by a loud crack of lightning outside, and the lights snapping off. The room that was full of loud children, went suddenly silent, other than a scream of Tehya. "Oh no." Heather said, completely calm by the whole situation. Ruby was somewhat frightened, subconsciously clinging to Krista. Ember, on the other hand, was completely confused. "What..?" She said aimlessly. Krista groaned, "Tehya you okay?" No reply. Not a single sound in the room was heard. "Tehya this isn't funny." Ruby said, with a bit of force. Suddenly, another clap of thunder caused the lights to come back on, "oH JESUS-" Ruby said.

The room was completely empty. Everyone who was in the room was gone, including Tehya and Benefield. Only ones in the room were Ember, Krista, Ruby, and Heather. Thats when Ruby shouted, very loudly, "WHAT THE H-" Her mouth was covered up by Krista. "sssHHH." She said, before slowly moving her hand away. Ember looked around. "Where did everyone goo?~" She hummed, looking around the room.

Suddenly, a growling animal noise was heard from under the food table. Everyone looked at each other for a moment. But then, Scott hopped out from under the table and onto the D.J stand. "I'm fREE!" He shouted, before falling into the sea of cords beneath. Ruby looked dumbfounded. "How long has HE been here?!" She looked at the only other three left in the room, other than Scott. "The whole time." Heather said, looking over at Scott who was struggling to get himself loose from the cords.

Ruby looked up at Krista. "Wait- what did-" Krista cut her off. "Don't know. But if it was desperate enough to take a drunk Tehya, we don't have much to worry about." She sat back down on the couch. Heather, randomly spoke. "I don't know, I wouldn't say that."

Then, they hear the clomps of heels headed towards the library door from the hall...