1 • Unexplainable

11 years ago

"Park Jimin, What did the order tell you?!"

"I-I..."

A harsh smack was delivered to the back of the todlers knees. His cold body registering the sharp sting of silver as it hits his bare skin leaving the vampire to whimper in pain.

"You had strict orders. And what did you do?"

"I-I was j-just...."

"ANSWER ME!"

"I d-disobeyed th-the o-order."  the blond heaved, eyes glazing over with unshed tears.  He lets out another sound of pain when the chain hits his back this time.

"What do we do to people who don't follow the order, Prince?"

"T-They get punished." he grits out, pressing his lips together tightly.

Throughout the night the whimpers of pain and sobs of the 7 year old pure blood vampire was blurred out by the ringing fireworks from outside the Clan's house.

>>>

Present Time
12:45 pm KST

Jimin's POV

My name is Park Jimin.

I'm a pure blood vampire of belonging to the Park clan, this is my 16th year of living as a heir to the throne. In no way does it interest me, but for the sake of introductions I'd mention it for you.

It would be better for some of you to yield some enlightenment to most of the important yet somehow trivial details of my life before actually getting into my story.

Apologies to burst your bubble but the pure-bloods in this story maybe slightly different from what you've either heard, read or watched in the supernatural genre.

Since you might have a different way of envisioning us, It's better to clear things up so you wont question any further.

Vampires are categorized in three.

Well, at least for us it is. In revelation, our clan has 4 levels of vampire, however the level 4 vampires don't prove much worth in this matter. They are simply humans who have been turned by the least ranking vampire in the system.

Lets talk about them first.

The lowest rank out of the three is the Level C vampires.

We call them the Corriente's, Spanish for 'unexceptional'. I am unaware of it's history but I do know that how they are called, they are also simply described. Level C vampires are not special whatsoever, ordinary if you may. Of course they drink blood, they have pale skin obvious from their lack of life, and they are also harmed with pure silver.

However they don't burn in the sunlight nor do they sleep in coffins, nor do they not have reflections, what dumb bullshit do mortals say these days? Imbeciles.

Moving on we have the rank of the Level B vampires. Aristocrats.

These people- wait no. I should not refer to dead corpses as humans, perhaps maybe we can start calling them the undead? Wait isn't that what they call modern zombies?

Fuck, never mind.

Aristocrats are only slightly different to the Corriente's. Same context only they have abilities. Like you know, those superhero shit things. It varies of course, since there are a lot of abilities out there present that I will choose not mention simply because it's a waste of my time.