7 • Questions

Hoseok slams the door of Jungkook's flat open in sheer panic. Just as he had got to Jungkook's floor his nose already picked up the scent of blood so he panics. He tries not to use his speed too much when he rushes and quite literally tore Jungkook's door down.

He enters the room and makes sure to check every inch of the apartment, he reaches the kitchen and almost has a heart attack when he sees Jungkook on the marble floor with his pressed against the cabinets with his eyes closed.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok called out, the other boy blinks open his eyes in shock but calms down when he sees his best friend.

"What happened? Are you bleeding?" Hoseok gasped out, kneeling on the blood stained floor and looking at Jungkook clearly.

"No... These are from your blood packets." Jungkook attempted to say. "I just made a mess."

He continued, gesturing to the empty blood packets which looked like they were roughly opened.

"Why did you take them?" Hoseok asked, eyes widening when he realizes he couldn't feel Jungkook's pulse.

The latter scrambles to press his fingers on Jungkook's neck to feel for his heart but he doesn't get anything.

"You don't have a fucking pulse." the pure-blood spat, Jungkook just laughs.

"I know, I felt that awhile ago."

"What do you mean?"

"I felt my heart stop." Jungkook explained, closing his eyes and opening them again. "I also drank all the blood."

His bestfriend collapses on the floor and looks at the other like he had just grown another head.

"I can't understand, Gguk."

"I can't either." Jungkook argued.

"It's absurd. I dont know what happened to me. It sucks and It's my birthday. Am I dead?" the raven haired questioned, looking at Hoseok with a frown.

"No--No. You can't be. That doesn't make sense."

"I know and yet my heart isn't beating, I can hear almost everything and my nose itches because of the scents everywhere. I felt fangs awhile ago when I drank all the blood. I can't be a vampire, it doesn't make fucking sense."

Hoseok tries to process everything in before speaking. "If you look at it, somehow it does makes sense. There's just something wrong, something missing."

He start talking as he gave the younger a good once over thoroughly. The other boy looked different, not so much a bad thing in itself but still. Different.

"I'm not sure how but... when I first met Jimin and he told me he was a pureblood that was fated with you, it sounded like utter bullshit. That's why I went protective when you left to get coffee."

Jungkook squints at his best friend in an accusing manner. "Did you hurt him?"

Hoseok doesn't answer and continues his explanation.

"Pure-blood's... can't have human soulmates. They just can't, their beloved can't be purely human because they're too precious for that. Usually class A's can only get the same range of mates between those types of vampires."

Jungkook's left eye twitches. "So..."

"So what if you're not human? You told me your grandparents asked you to drink those cherry drinks til' you're 18 right?"

Jungkook's frown deepens. "I forgot to drink the last one... and then the whole day I felt like shit. I was so weak. Maybe it's because of that." He described silently.