I'm Back~

PJ was in his room playing video games by himself while Ink was watching him at the door. Ink noticed that PJ was lonely ever sense that event last year, Gradient was still not use to living in a house with his family too. Ink just wanted to feel Error holding him close again but Ink made sure of himself not to drink  the blue vial a lot.

"Honey? How are you doing?" Ink approaches PJ from behind rubbing his shoulders.

"I'm fine Mom" PJ replies. PJ knew that Ink was concerned but just kept on playing this game called 'Fartnite'.

"How about you help your brother unpacked? he is still not use to living in a home yet..." Ink smiles.

"...Sure" PJ turns off his game and walks to Gradients room as Ink sighs in relief. "Hey, Bro"

"H-Huh? Oh, Hello PJ" Gradient was sitting on his bed doodling on his tablet.

His room wasn't empty, nor full surprisingly. He is very organized but he's better than PJ, PJ always slacks off at times.

PJ jumps onto the bed with a big smirk of his face when sat down in front of Gradient. "So, how are you doing in the new home?"

"I've lived here for almost t-two years PJ . . " Gradient rolls his eyes. "Sure, I'm just w-waiting for the perfect moment to move in" 

PJ chuckles a little. "What? I can't hang out with my brother that I barley got to know of?"

"Hey! You b-better start calling me big b-brother!!"

"Hell no! I'm stronger than you!"

"Oh y-yeah?" Gradient smiles. "Failing all of Dads l-lessons really does make you "S-Strong""

"You don't even attend to one! No fair!"

Gradient laughs. "I'm guessing Ink told you"

"Told me what?"

"Uhh. . A-About the Hat"

"What hat?"

". . Ink found Fresh's ripped up hat"

"O-oh. . Well. ."

"You didn't keep it?"

"He's dead, I did dump it but you gotta learn of to let things go. . No big deal"

Gradient yawns. "Welp, I-I'm very tiered. I'm gonna get sleep, you should t-too Fortniter-" Gradient lays down on the bed.

PJ tilts head. "It's Fartnite silly, hehe" PJ walks back to his room and sees that everything has been moved. "Huh..??" Then hearing the door slam shut behind him causing him to turn around startled. "W-Who. . ?"

*>Bang<*

PJ was slammed to the door from behind him. His cheek bone started to sting in pain when he was pinned to the door, panicked and breathing heavily. Too panicked that he was too frightened to use magic to get away or attack.

"That scared expression is so cute~"

PJs heart felt like it stopped. "That voice . . "He thought. "It can't be . . I saw him bleed to death. Oh god please let this be a nightmare" PJ could have screamed for help as loud as he can. But the hand that was against his head could have smashed his head against the door again. PJ closed his eyes tight at the thought of still feeling  physical pain.