Why still love me?

PJs Pov----

¨Jammy... aren't you gonna say hello? I'm sorry for scaring you it's just been so long~¨ Fresh lets go of my head an rubs his back.

Hearing him say that like its normal, like hes full of lust. Even if I always thought he was dead, I love the repeating rythem of his rubbing on my back. He has gotten very tall, my face is up to his chest again like i'm at age 5 again. This is wrong tho, he kidnapped my father, my brother and killed my close friends.

¨Don touch me!¨ I push his arm away an lay against the door. UGH-! why did the door have to open on the outside?! I could have open the door an fall into the hallway... making a big thud.. to get help...

¨Oh.. PJ that was rude, you could have asked me to stop..¨ Fresh says innocently.

I couldn't help but try to make a fight with him. ¨Get out of my house, or iĺl scream for help..¨

¨If you do scream for help, Jammy, I'll-¨

¨Don't call me JAMMY.. Leave! your ruined my life!¨ I try to hit him but he grabs my wrists and pinned me to the door again. Back to stage one.

"Then let me make it better, its not my fault your father killed himself." Fresh puts his forehead against my head.

"I REFUSE to believe its not your fault!" I head butt him, making him back away. L-Little dizzy... ow..

Fresh__POV__

What a bitch PJ is at these times. If only he knew the truth about me and Error, back then, maybe he'd understand... no... HE HEAD BUTT ME OW-!

I grabbed PJ and throw him onto the floor. I didn't care if he was scared nor angry. He needs to respect me.. Theres only one way he is going to get in my new house is...

"W-What are you doing?!" PJ tries to back up but I step on his leg for him to stop moving, getting on top of him to cover his mouth.

 He tries to punch me but I used my magic to pin his hands to the floor as I pin his legs with mine. "Goodnight Jammy~"

PJs_POV_

I try to struggle but he was too big to fight, and I was too tromatized to do much anymore. Its night, I'm tired, but seeing him close to my face wants me to stay up cuz of how scared I am but my vision starts to blur. I felt like I was going to pass out but I knew this was a really bad time to.

"F-F-..Fresh..." Trying to keep my eyes opened I see a syringe point get pulled out of my neck from Fresh. "H-Help.... M-M.." Sleep.... need sleep.... 

Z

     z

        z

Next thing I know, I'm waking up to black. I couldn't see anything... or hear... I try to get up but my hands and feet we're tied up with rope. luckily I could call for help. "H-Help-... ah-.." My throat hurts, I'm really thristy... "P-Please..."

"Wow, Jammy... Sounds like you need a drink"

"F-Fresh... Please.." 

?! I suddenly feel something large in my mouth. Oh god, PLEASE NO!!

_____

_____

______

_______

Sorry its been long butta- WHEN SEE LEMONS IN THE NEXT PART?! IM SURE ILL MAKE IT SOON