First Date

Lukes POV

Ok so we are almost at the beach and i dont think Charlie knows where we are going yet, "Luke where exactly are we going?" i simply replied, "If i told you that it wouldnt be a surprise now would it babe?" "I suppose but you could always just tell me and i could act surprised," "We are almost there." I parked the car and said, "Wait there i just need to grab something from the back," she nodded, i grabbed the basket with the blanket and food in it. I opened the passenger door and said, "Your date has arrived," she curstsied and said, "Good evening Sir Lukey, so this is what you have been planning, a romantic picnic at the beach," "Well technically it was Jai's idea so you should probably thank him if this date goes well," i said feeling my cheeks heating as i lead her towards the sand where i laid the blanket and plates down, "Its cute that you were too nervous to think an idea for a date," i smiled at her with a wink as we started eating tuna and sweetcorn pasta.

Charlies POV

So far this date was going well he was being a real gentleman, i suddenly felt his warm hand on top of mine as we had finished eating he then said,"Want to go in the water?" "Sure," "Ok come on then lets go," he said pulling me up and running towards the water, we feel the cold at our feet and take a wild dive under the water, he pulls me closer and pushes his soft lips against mine as we float back to the top. I wrap my legs round his waist as he can still touch the ground, his arms holding me against his waist. I felt his tongue swiftly run across my lip, i open up slightly, his tongue gaining dominance as he started to walk back to shore still kissing he pulled away grinning as i started to pack away the plates and the blanket. It was 10.30.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Back at the house~

Lukes POV 

I took Charlie back to my room and of course Jai was there, "Can you give us some privacy, Jai," "Ugh yeah sure," he left the room, i locked the door once he left, i asked, "Charlie, i-i really really like you and i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" She stands up and walked over to me, i gonna be honest here i thought she was gonna slap me, "Yes," wait. what. She leaned forward slightly, i closed the gap i pushed her gently against the wall, her mouh was already open so i slipped my tongue in she wrapped her arms round my neck, i lifted her up so her legs were around my waist. We must have been making out for about half an hour as Jai started banging on the door shouting, "Open the door, love birds. I want to sleep for school tomorrow. Come on open the fucking door Luke." I simply smiled at her as i went to open the door. Jai came walking and just dived onto his bed. I looked over at Charlie and said, "Do you want me to walk you home?" "Yeah ok.