Panic Attacks Don't You Just Love Them?

~Next Day~

Charlie's POV

"Luke come on let's go you have to go film with the guys today,"

"No i don't to go i just want to stay here with you," he can be very cute with some of the stuff he says.

"Luke come on get up you've had your fun now get up and go shower," i could see he was thinking about it,

"Fine but can you come with me,"

"Babe i was coming with you anyway. I'm filming it remember."

"Not what i meant," he said with a cheeky grin.

"Luke piss off and go get dressed," he finally gave in and went and got dressed.

Jai's POV

Mia must have some sort of plan because no one is forgiven that easily. No one. 

"Luke can i talk to you for a minute," i asked when he finally emerged.

"What is it Jai?" he asked once we got into the kitchen.

"I am 100% certain that Mia has some sort of plan cos i swear she literally forgave too quick. Far too quick," i said clicking my fingers at quick.

"For fuck sakes Jai just be happy you still have a girlfriend because anyone else done that i'm sure as hell wouldn't," he said running over to Charlie and spinning her around a few times.

Charlie's POV

Once i got to the bottom of the stairs Luke came running from behind and picked me up spinning me around before putting me down. I spun round to face him and quickly kissed him on lips.

"Jai wait can i talk to you a minute," i said running over to him.

"What's up Charlotte?" he said knowing that that would annoy me.

"First of all don't call me Charlotte. Second of all sorry for punching you in the face and last of all how did things go with Mia, see never came back yesterday or phoned me so what hapened?" i said a little fast.

"Calm down Charlie," he said placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Ca-n't pan-ic at-tack. Pa-nic att-ack," he face went to panic as i was gasping for air.

"LUUUKKKKKEEE GET IN HERE!!!!!!!" he shouted with panic in his voice.

"What is it?" Luke said walking in joining the kitchen party. Okay Charlie relax calm calm calm.

"She's having a-a-a panic attack," Jai stuttered.

"Charlie sit down," Luke said taking my hands and kneeling down. "Picture the forest, all the trees and the birds ok?" I nodded, "Close your eyes and just think of you in the forest and breath," i thought of the forest and i breathed in and out for 10 seconds.

"Thank you Jai and Luke," i said standing up and hugging them both.

"I don't know why you're thanking me i freaked out surprise surprise," Jai said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Never the less thank you."

~30 minutes ~

Luke's POV

We were at the parking lot and James and Skip were late always a good start to a video.

"What up guys the cool kids have arrived?" Skip said running round the corner with James.

"Fuck off Skip the 'Cool Kids' have been here for 30 minutes already while you probably were too busy trying to pick what fucking snapback to wear," Charlie said/shouted, oh oh she was mad.

"Oh oh fiesty today babe," Charlie looked like she was gonna bash his head into the ground.

"Skip you have to the count of three to move or i swear your head will be inside that wall, 1... 2... 3...," she charged at him and pinned him to the ground.

"Your lucky you moved bitch. 1. Don't call me babe. 2. Take the hint that it isn't cute or worthy when you act like a complete dumbass 3. If you show up late don't be smart about it you hurry your ass up in front of that camera to film." we all stood there watching in shock as Charlie got off him and turned to face Beau who was filming it.

"Did you upload it Beau?" she asked with a genuine smile.

"Yeah," he said setting up the camera.

"Good maybe it can be a reminder to Skip when he decides to act like an ass," we all laughed at this apart from Skip who was just sitting on the ground still in shock.

"Skip get the fuck up we're about to start,"he stood up and went to stand at the wall.

"3 2 1,"

"Hey guys we're DareSundays and this week we are doing the red bull and milk challenge,"

You know what happened Beau, James and Jai threw up, Skip drank like a gallon of water and I won and gagged. Alot,