Mai

Charlies POV

"What the fuck was that for you prick?" "Well it was an on going plan and you seemed to like it the first time," i walked over to the towels now out of the water, Luke followed, then sat down beside me and said, "Chay babe can you forgive m-," i kissed him, he grabbed my waist pulling me towards him and onto his lap, i loved it when he called me Chay it was just so adorable, i heard a cough from behind and pulled away to face Mia who was signalling me to go talk with her. I gave Luke a quick peck on the lips and went with Mia.

"Whats up Mia?" she spilled the beans absolutly everything, "I think im falling for Jai. i have had a crush on him for a while now and i have no idea how he feels about me. A few weeks ago we kissed but we havent spoke about ever since and I really just need your help. Ppppllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeee." I grabbed her shoulders and said, "Mia for god sakes Jai has a crush on you too in fact he is falling for you pretty damn hard so i suggest you drag your fat ass over there and kiss the hell out of him," "Do i really have a fat ass?" I looked at her, "No i was kidding you have an amazing ass now go kiss the god damn boy," "Oh ok no need to be mean im going," she ran over to Jai who was sitting on the towel, she turned his head gently and kissed him rather passionately at that and he kissed her back.

Mia's POV

What am i doing? Hes kissing me back. That has got to be a good thing, right. He pulls away, smiles and says, "What was that for?" i smiled back, " I really like you and i ge-" he interrupted me and kissed me, inbetween kisses he said, "I.....really....like..you...too," and then he feel on top of me. We just laughed he said, "So do you wanna go get for a walk,?" "Ugh yeah lets go, hey guys we' re gonna go for a walk see yous later." "Okay see ya later."