Chapter Seven

~Harry Potter~

I turned to Fudge and Madam Bones and spoke, "Thank you both for coming and helping me. Do you need official statements about anything? Will I need to testify about anything?"

Madam Bones nodded, "Yes, you will need to testify at his trial, although we will need to keep the memories to show the Wizengamot." As she spoke, she pressed her wand to the pensieve and withdrew the memory, placing it inside a vial.

Tilting my head to the side questioningly, I asked, "So do you need more memories? I could give you the memory of the conversation we had in the hospital wing after the incident in first year, and perhaps even what happened. Is there a time limit?"

Madam Bones looked surprised that I offered, "Of course, Mr. Potter, but it's up to you. They are, after all, your memories."

I shook my head, "I don't want him to get away with it because of who he is. He's been endangering not just me but all the children in the school, and perhaps the members of the wizengamot would see that better if they knew what he let into the school. What about what happened this year? Is that child endangerment?"

Madam Bones looked thoughtful, "Technically, yes. However since he was removed by the board of governors, I'm not sure we could charge him. The memories would still show, however, how careless he has been. I don't know, however, that I have enough vials to collect all of your memories about these events."

Sparian cleared his throat, "Gringotts can provide unbreakable vials for this occasion, Madam Bones. Mr. Potter is an important client, and I personally wish to see this through."

Dumbledore's voice cut in, "Harry, please don't do this! I've done so much for the wizarding world!"

I turned, sneering, "All you've done recently is endanger it's children, Dumbledore, and I'm not going to let this go. You're the entire reason my life sucks. Don't think I don't know that you're the one who assured the entire wizarding world I was safely in a wizarding home, being treated like a pampered little prince. No one looked for me because you assured them that I was safe and happy, when it was quite the opposite. I will never forgive you."

Sparian set about ten vials on his desk and mentioned, "I can get more if you need them, Harry."

I smiled my thanks, focusing on the memories. As I pulled out more memories from my childhood, I put them into vials, and eventually began with first year, and ended with what happened this year. Once I was done, I leaned back against Sparian's desk and asked, "I will get these memories back, right? Because as much as they suck, they're still part of my life."

Madam Bones collected all the vials and smiled at me as she reassured me, "Of course you will, Mr. Potter. You can collect them from my office after the trial. I will owl you personally about the trial and where it will be and when. Thank you for your time, today, and for seeking justice. Not everyone would seek justice over revenge."

I smiled slightly, "In this case, justice is my revenge, ma'am. He wants to avoid being persecuted at all costs, but unfortunately, he should have thought of that before he stole from me."

As everyone got ready to leave, I shook hands with both Madam Bones and Minister Fudge, thanking them both once again for coming, before I thanked the aurors for their help, and wished them a good day as they left the office.

I slumped down in the chair, rubbing my forehead, and Orion laid his head in my lap, whining softly. I patted his head gently, "I'm alright, Orion. Just tired from all that's happened."