The Bet

(Not POV)
~~

I have a question for you Katsuki.

If you had realized what you had done sooner.

If you'd known how that night would've ended.

If you'd known what happened afterwards.

If you knew what the arguing would've lead to...

Would you still have let me go??

~~~~~

Katsuki Bakugo

Hmm...

How would I describe him??

Handsome

Hot Headed

An airhead at times

But also caring

Devoted

Loving

And prideful

Oh yeah...

A-and my fiance

...

.

.

But he was also...

.

.

.

.

A liar
~~

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU KATSUKI!?" (Y/n) screamed at the towering male before her.

"I DON'T GOTTA TELL YOU JACK SHIT!!" He screamed in the smaller woman's face. His hot breathe angrily fanning against her face.

They'd been at this for hours now. (Y/n)'s been questioning him ever since he stepped through the front door of their shared home smelling like alcohol at 1 am.

He wreaked of cologne and sweat. He clothes were jostled and he adorned a bubblegum pink lip stained on his neck.

(Y/n) doesn't where bright colored lipsticks, and she'd know if her lips were on her man or not.

(Y/n) had been skeptical for weeks of her fiance's whereabouts ever since she had begun to notice him taking his time coming home where he'd claim to have been at work. She had lost count of the countless times she'd woken up alone in a cold bed. Her firecracker no where in sight.

"YES YOU FUCKING DO!! TELL ME WHERE YOU'VE BEEN SNEAKING OFF TO!!" She shouted. Her voice had slowly began to ache, but she'd be damned if she backed down.